spookyboy hours for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wyeti/

Current Server Level: 20

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

Mr. Pickles

About spookyboy hours:

I am a full time student spending all my spare time playing games and going to the gym because social life sucks right? As a lot of people know I am from Western Sydney and yes it is my first language and Non-Westie English is dumb.  I'm obsessed with femboys, games and gym. I'm a bit of a spastic but people seem to get along with me so that's a bonus. I have about 600 hours on Gmod as it is quite an addictive game. I do not know what else to say, my life really isn't that interesting.

Reason for Application:

Being a respected on Arcadia in 2015, I thought I had had enough but turns out after I sorted my shit out in real life, I kinda miss taking care of the server and being a part of this community because it just is what it is. I have been really getting back in to it and I really just feel weird not being able to handle reports or ban people who well and truly deserves it. I can't believe I'm doing this but yet here I am, it would be good to be back.

Previous Experience:

I used to mod on my friends Discord server until I got banned.  Also, I was respected on Arcadia in 2015, as aforementioned.

Additional Comments:

spin GIF by yvngswag

I would like to clarify I made this while drunk and do not know how to delete it

Edited by spookyboy hours
  • Dislike 1
34 minutes ago, Doma said:

I dont think being respected on arcadia is a feat considering one staff member was a sexual predator and another one neglected her children to play gmod

dont care didnt ask plus youre white

also the application is obviously a shitpost lol
didnt know that about Arcadia tho

• Dumb 1