Relish's Discord Mute Appeal

Server: Discord

SteamID: N/A

Reason for ban: Annoying Admins, immaturity, and disrespect towards admins

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Perma

Appeal:

(I talked to menace, he told me to appeal it like this, so to clarify, this is a mute on the discord server)

It's been almost a year since the mute,(9 months to be exact) so I've had a good amount of time to mature, which in my case (believe it or not) I have matured from... what ever that stage was.

I do apologise for being so childish and an annoyance back then, I can assure you now I have changed a lot, I've become a lot more quiet then before, so it gives a break for everyone.

My voice has also changed, so it'll be an experience.

(Yes, I'm sadly back)

(Note: I was muted a bunch of times before this)

Edited by Relish
forgot something
  • Like 1

+1

9 months is a long time, and most people would just move on and leave. The fact that you are trying to come back after 9 months, to me, shows good intention and genuine remorse. Because of this, I'd like to see you given another chance to come back.

Edited by skittle
  • Like 1
  • Relish changed the title to Relish's Discord Mute Appeal

Accepted

Your mute has been removed, however you will be placed on a probationary period until the 11/08/2021. If you restart the behaviour that led to the mute in the first place, then your punishment will be reinstated without the chance to reappeal. Welcome back sir, make good use of this second chance.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wookie said:

Accepted

Your mute has been removed, however you will be placed on a probationary period until the 11/08/2021. If you restart the behaviour that led to the mute in the first place, then your punishment will be reinstated without the chance to reappeal. Welcome back sir, make good use of this second chance.

Swag, thanks man.