CoiNz for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7103682

Current Server Level: 17

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat
Debla

About CoiNz:

Just an oldie who still enjoys TTT on gmod for some reason, really enjoy how menace has shaken up the TTT meta for content and it's really livened up the gamemode for me. Nice to see old faces aswell, miss the sense of community.

Reason for Application:

I enjoy a fair game of TTT and usually I'm in a staff position to ensure the fun of all without regulars having to deal with toxic rulebreakers. I've noticed there is a lack of staff in peak times which really kill the enjoyment of the server for many, myself included as players love to run rampant without any consequences.

Previous Experience:

Managed my own TTT server and staff team, very indepth knowledge of F8 menu, reports in general and everything ULX.

Staffed for lots of TTT servers.. More then I can remember over the years, 5.6k hours, estimated 80% spent on TTT. Flux uses a very similar ruleset to the servers I enjoy (why I'm applying)

Additional Comments:

I can see this is a fairly early application which might be a problem to current staff as they haven't seen enough, which I'm fully happy with. I am trustworthy and won't need a massive amount of training if given the oppurtunity, I always ask questions regarding rules which I'm not aware of as different servers have different niche rules.

• Winner 2
  • Dislike 1

+1

Coinz has been around gmod communities for a very long time he has a lot of experience staffing, hes chill and very mature, hes always around to help an is very fun to play with he would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

Also you're a scrub an I'm better at this game then you now 🥶 .

• Winner 1