king cock's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88485745

Reason for ban: 'toxic'

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: infinity

Appeal:

Hi guys, Ill keep it short and sweet because I know my chances are slim regarding how hated I am on this server. 

I dont hate you guys! Keep that in mind. I love TTT. I love FLUX!

There are obviously no other good AU servers so here I am trying to right my wrongs.

I was banned upon reopening of flux TTT for being too toxic. I'm not sure exactly what I did as I have been on my best behaviour and have followed the rules closely. @Bacooba banned me and said I was toxic, once again I dont know what I did exactly. But I am sorry. I would like to play again but if you hate me and cant give me another chance - it is what it is.

But we will see, Ill remain optimistic until I'm crushed entirely.

I am sorry, take care all of you.

Kindest regards,

king cock

• Dumb 1

+1, seems genuinely apologetic and remorseful. Deep down is a good guy, although he comes off a bit abrasive on the surface, he is truly a humble man who loves a good bit of banter on flux servers with the loving and forgiving community members within. Hopefully the staff on the server can see past he silly mistakes and give the man a deserved second chance.

-1 We literally wiped all of the bans, it was a fresh start for everyone. I dont exactly know why it didn't occur to you to not repeat previous offences. But you seem to have not changed, and the whole circle jerk you have with you're friends isn't really fun for other players. (I was in a discord call with menace while you were literally targetting others on the server, and I heard through his mic and through him the situation, acting dumb is the worst thing you can do ahahahaha)

Act like a clown, you get treated like one. You dont deserve a third chance.

Edited by Higashi
  • Like 1
  • Aeyon locked this topic