corn's Discord Appeal

Server: Discord

SteamID: 76561198051812363

Reason for ban: Doxxing

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Perma

Appeal:

When I was banned eons ago, I was thirsty for attention. There's no getting around that. It was a childish attempt for attention as was most of my past misbehavior.
To those that I had made fun of or negatively affected by being a nuisance; I apologize.

To the Flux Staff; I apologize, I understand how frustrating it can be to manage a Discord as well as multiple servers, and I am sorry for my behavior.

I hereby, with this appeal, promise to behave, change my ways on the server, and respect individuals as they should be respected. This goes for my in game conduct as well as my conduct in the Discord server, towards everyone whether they be a regular, or a member of staff.

I understand and respect whatever decision comes, and appreciate your time.
Thank you.

ACCEPTED

You have been unbanned, however you need to be sure you've reflected on what went wrong last time and how to make sure you don't cop another ban.

After re-joining you'll be placed upon a probation period until the 28/06/2021. If, during that time, you have any major infractions against our rules again, you will receive a renewed ban from our Discord community. None of that should be a worry to you if you abide by our rules from now on though. 🙂