Javier7083's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57050435

Reason for ban: Repeated Rule breaking, Toxicity

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: Indefinently (Perm)

Appeal:

I believe i should be unbanned because i dont go on the server to just minge, I believe calling aeyon a dog wasnt toxic and the way he handled it by perm banning me wasnt right. I did RDM by accident a few times but i still dont believe i should have been perma banned for it.

Though I personally believe Aeyon can take punishments too far in some standards, I don't think he'd ban you for simply what you claimed. Do you have any evidence supporting your statements or is there more to the story than simply one sentence?

• Dumb 2

Though I personally believe Aeyon can take punishments too far in some standards, I don't think he'd ban you for simply what you claimed. Do you have any evidence supporting your statements or is there more to the story than simply one sentence?

I had been banned for about 3 days for relaying my false kose's. I joined after the three days and aeyon was playing. I accidently rdmed a few people and was slayed. i then called aeyon a dog for banning me previously and he went and perma banned me

Hello, Javier7083 you were banned by a different staff member for: Repeated rule breaking and toxicity, lying in reports, false KOS, KOS based on skins and bestiality sprays.

Because of this you were given a permanent ban 14 days ago, which is more than fair based on your actions.

DENIED

3 karma bans

1 ban for using a spray featuring bestiality between a woman and a horse

5th and final ban for how you would target players by calling a kos on them then "relaying" that kos to act like you didn't call the kos so you had an excuse to RDM someone. You did this multiple times and became abusive when people got sick of you doing it. 

If you had owned up to any of these things and apologised you could have had a chance to be unbanned but instead you mentioned none of it and chose to make this "appeal" about what I did. 

As Taylor already said before i could get this post out this is a DENY

• CoolStory 1
  • Sad 1