Future plans for TTT

Hello Everyone,

After having a discussion with the community about a TTT server reset, I have decided to go in a bit of a different direction.

So what I'm thinking is to creating a new TTT server base off the current server.

The new server will have a completely different database, it will not have any of the data from the current server.

So that means the current TTT server will not be getting wiped, it will stay the same.

Development will freeze on the current server while I'm develop the new TTT server.

Feel free to ask questions below 😀

• Like 3
  • Winner 1
7 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

do you have any idea of what new stuff is coming to the new TTT? 

I do have a few plans but not 100% on whats happening as of right now.

My aim is to get all the basic stuff in first then we can talk about new stuff.

29 minutes ago, Menace said:

I do have a few plans but not 100% on whats happening as of right now.

My aim is to get all the basic stuff in first then we can talk about new stuff.

dont you think this will kill the server further by dividing the playerbase.

7 minutes ago, Burger said:

dont you think this will kill the server further by dividing the playerbase.

A new and different server will more likely than not attract all dormant members of the community who have remained lurking around the game and/or Discord. The TTT playerbase honestly couldn't get much worse than it is now, so I don't think that's much of a worry

• 4 weeks later...

What are the main differences going to be between the new server and the current one? Will it have pointshop 2, new models, different weapons, different Detective/Traitor shop items?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, Fika said:

What are the main differences going to be between the new server and the current one? Will it have pointshop 2, new models, different weapons, different Detective/Traitor shop items?  

Completely customised to Menaces liking, worked from the ground up entirely.

• 9 months later...