Reporting STEAM_0:1:50597989 & STEAM_0:0:34934300 for Rule Violation

Zay

Incident occurred on TTT, at 01/12/20 21:20 GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561197960287930

Reported Player: deadly aka god of flux, Ghoul fook flux (STEAM_0:1:50597989 & STEAM_0:0:34934300)

Description of incident:

These two were metagaming and mass rdming me.

Went to disco room of 67th way, deadly and ghoul were both there. I click the music button and they both talk shit and then deadly kills me. (first image in imgur). I report him for it and he replies with something along the line of "misclicked" or I that I T baited. They continue to talk shit and then next round Ghoul rdms me. (3rd image in imgur). This goes on and on until both Ghoul and I are T's. By this point it is clear that deadly and ghoul are metagaming with each other because of this, as well as the fact that they were doing similar things to Higashi earlier in the map. Where they would scream into their mics and mic spam something along the lines of harassing higashi and calling a KOS.

When ghoul and I are both T and deadly is the detective, at the very start of the round deadly rdm's a T. Okay cool, maybe he baited or something. Then as soon as I walk past deadly he kills me, so clearly Ghoul told deadly that I was a T.

Evidence:

Damagelogs and roles: https://imgur.com/a/A52K6Tk

deadly killing me on T round with Ghoul: https://streamable.com/v46iv

Edited by Zay
fixed the streamable link
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Eh, not going to sit here and act like I didn't RDM you and Higashi, but Ghoul and I are not metagaming. You 2 constantly will troll via voice chat and say random shit or try play on Lil Peep's death as if it has any relevance? + you have RDM'd us on multiple times on multiple different occasions too, even though its childish of course I'm going to retaliate, to sit there and act like you are innocent is a complete load of crap.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Dislike 1

I never rdmed you, and if I did you know the means to get the problem resolved. !report in game exists for a reason. Revenge rdm also isn't allowed regardless if the person rdmed you or not, which I didn't. I've never spoken to you over voice chat, only once said in game text chat "lil peep fan lol, yellow school buses lol" when you and Ghoul were mic spamming and screaming. This was the first interaction I've had with either of you. The first rdm came several rounds after that was even said in chat.

Anyone handling this report can check logs form the previous 2 maps which I was on for and support the fact that I have never once rdmed you. And chat logs also exist.

Your claims about me also don't explain why you rdmed the other T 2 seconds into the round starting when Ghoul was also a T. From your in game actions it's clear you are both friends and likely in a voice chat.

Edited by Zay
adding more support to my response
  • Dislike 2
31 minutes ago, deadly aka god of Flux said:

Eh, not going to sit here and act like I didn't RDM you and Higashi, but Ghoul and I are not metagaming. You 2 constantly will troll via voice chat and say random shit or try play on Lil Peep's death as if it has any relevance? + you have RDM'd us on multiple times on multiple different occasions too, even though its childish of course I'm going to retaliate, to sit there and act like you are innocent is a complete load of crap.

We never bait you into anything, I never said anything about lil peep. You're a constant minge on the server and you diminish the playerbase more than anybody else does. We only RDM back when we're sick of being rdmed over and over again, please refrain from acting like a 12 year old and lying through your teeth.

Much love ~ Higashi

• Dislike 2
1 minute ago, Higashi said:

We never bait you into anything, I never said anything about lil peep. You're a constant minge on the server and you diminish the playerbase more than anybody else does. We only RDM back when we're sick of being rdmed over and over again, please refrain from acting like a 12 year old and lying through your teeth.

Much love ~ Higashi

I mean even you know that is a blatant lie, for days you start spamming the mic baiting Ghoul as soon as you join the server? You've trolled him and me relentlessly, as we have trolled you - I'm not on here lying dude, no need to try act like you are a saint its trolling on a video game not a real world offence.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
42 minutes ago, deadly aka god of Flux said:

I mean even you know that is a blatant lie, for days you start spamming the mic baiting Ghoul as soon as you join the server? You've trolled him and me relentlessly, as we have trolled you - I'm not on here lying dude, no need to try act like you are a saint its trolling on a video game not a real world offence.

If I ever spammed my mic I'm sure I'd be gagged for it :thonk:. You and ghoul have been gagged for mic spamming, harrassment, slain for RDM T, RDM and targetting, warned for a multitude of things and just today you kept screaming my name, I mean take a look at what you do on a daily basis with ghoul.

wWPQbUL.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
46 minutes ago, Higashi said:

If I ever spammed my mic I'm sure I'd be gagged for it :thonk:. You and ghoul have been gagged for mic spamming, harrassment, slain for RDM T, RDM and targetting, warned for a multitude of things and just today you kept screaming my name, I mean take a look at what you do on a daily basis with ghoul.

wWPQbUL.png

Alright man, if you want to sit here on your high horse and act like you don't troll and RDM thats fine, I'm not going to sweat over it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Regardless of all this pettiness and accusations, there is still clear metagaming occurring in the streamable clip linked in my original post. You decide to RDM two T's, one within 2 seconds of the round starting, on the round that your bud gets traitor as well. It just so happens that the only two people you killed were traitors by coincidence, and not your friend telling you that we were traitors.

• Aeyon locked this topic