Reporting STEAM_0:1:42119057 for Rule Violation

Swix

Incident occurred on TTT, at 12/22/19 19:00 GMT+10 (Sydney). GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561197987464719

Reported Player: Higashi (STEAM_0:1:42119057)

Description of incident:

I join the map Whitehouse at round 7, I get the role of traitor, I kill Higashi then for the next three rounds in a row he RDMs me as revenge, while also just being toxic over the mic.

no staff were on at the time.

Map: Whitehouse 

Round: 7 - Bert (Traitor) Kills Higashi (Innocent) - this is where he was pissed off I killed him.

spacer.png

Round: 8 - Higashi (Innocent) kills Bert (innocent) one second into the round starting.

spacer.png

Round: 9- Higashi (Innocent) damages Bert (Traitor) at 00:35 without being provoked, but I end up killing him.

spacer.png

________________________________________________________________________________________

Map then changes.

Map: Innocent Hotel

Round: 1- Higashi(Innocent) kills Bert (Detective) at 00:32., then disconnects from the game at the end of the round.

spacer.png

Evidence:

Ill take the slays as I took it into my own hands to kill you after you RDMed me twice for nudging you slightly with a prop, don't RDM me others for virtually nothing and expect nothing to happen. I'm in the wrong for not calling a staff member when it first happened so any punishment is due my way for retaliating. 

Edited by Higashi
  • Winner 1
18 minutes ago, Higashi said:

Ill take the slays as I took it into my own hands to kill you after you RDMed me twice for nudging you slightly with a prop, don't RDM me others for virtually nothing and expect nothing to happen. I'm in the wrong for not calling a staff member when it first happened so any punishment is due my way for retaliating. 

Higashi as I said I only Joined the server at round 7 I had no time to "RDM" you, the logs are at your disposal,  feel free to post up the screenshots of the two times I RDMd you and the two others I also RDMd to back up your claims.

• Aeyon locked this topic