PopcornDE's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198343819082

Reason for ban: Afking

Issuing staff member: Aeyon

Ban length: 20160 minutes

Appeal:

I honestly do not know why I was banned this time. I legit just tabbed out for 5 minutes or no more then 10 minutes to go eat dinner fast because I wanted to play and as i come back I'm banned. I know that he reason I have been banned maybe because I have had multiple warnings and bans in the past because of afking but this time I wasn't even trying to afk man I legit just went off for just below 10 minutes and im banned. You saw me gambling with Owl and Bruh momment just few moments before i left and i was going to come back and do that 30k flip someone put up and as i sit down i get banned instantly like that boom. Don't believe me i went to dinner? Look at my time when i got banned and convert it to GMT+7 or indochina time and you'll see its 5:20 pm as of writing this

• Dumb 1

It is usually a kick but if you have been warned "Multiple Times" maybe disconnect from the server if you go and eat dinner. But you're not the only one who AFK mines and I've seen you do it quite a lot. However, if you have not been banned from this before I do think a 2 week ban is extensive and it should be lowered to 3 days or even a week.

A question I have to ask is how many times were you warned? If its 3 I justify my above statement but if its >5 I believe the punishment is fair as you should have got the message after the first warning.

10 hours ago, Higashi said:

Were you in spec at that time or afking while in game?

Yeah I’m pretty sure I was but if I wasn’t it maybe cuz of a map change because it un spectates you after a map change

8 hours ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

It is usually a kick but if you have been warned "Multiple Times" maybe disconnect from the server if you go and eat dinner. But you're not the only one who AFK mines and I've seen you do it quite a lot. However, if you have not been banned from this before I do think a 2 week ban is extensive and it should be lowered to 3 days or even a week.

A question I have to ask is how many times were you warned? If its 3 I justify my above statement but if its >5 I believe the punishment is fair as you should have got the message after the first warning.

First of all who the hell are you I’m not gonna tell you any information unless your a staff member and second of all who would have known afking for less then 10 mins could get you banned? 

• Dislike 1
1 minute ago, Popcorn said:

First of all who the hell are you I’m not gonna tell you any information unless your a staff member and second of all who would have known afking for less then 10 mins could get you banned? 

People don't need to be staff to ask questions about a ban. I'm trying to figure out if the ban is reasonable or not. So please, without being a douche, answer my question.

• Dumb 1
  • Dislike 1

the reason for the ban being 2 weeks:

you had multiple warnings plus 3 ban previous bans. (1 day, 3 days, 1 week.) there was a 4th ban for using an alt account to evade the ban (this account was permabanned).

the actions that caused this ban:

while i was playing you joined, you were afk for about half a map leading up to the map change. after the map changed you played a maximum of 2 rounds then went back to being afk. from what i have seen in the past this is exactly what you do, not to mention using binds/macros to avoid the auto spec which you had been warned about too. There are also cases where o have seen you be afk in the server for over 10 hours. multiple other players have noted this behaviour and this I had consulted with other staff members before making the ban. 

• Like 2
  • CoolStory 2
5 hours ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

People don't need to be staff to ask questions about a ban. I'm trying to figure out if the ban is reasonable or not. So please, without being a douche, answer my question.

God dam I’m starting to understand why you have -9 rep

• Dumb 3
  • Dislike 1
  • accel. locked this topic