Koro Veno MAIN's Discord Appeal

Veno

Server: Discord

SteamID: 76561198220030392

Reason for ban: Being a cunt

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Forever

Appeal:

I was being a bit of a cunt towards a certain staff member a while back and it got out of hand. I admit everything I said was a joke and I found it funny.

The jokes started because server members felt that this staff member was being a fun police and treated a game of which most people want as fun as a tactical ww2 shooter.

I am not mentioning any names of people involved but I am sincerely sorry as I was being a dick.

Reason for wanting to be unbanned: I wanna look at memes bro

• CoolStory 1
7 hours ago, Nymodia said:

You were a cunt to so many people, and the "jokes" you made were tastless and unfunny, as well as often being at the expense of others. Please don't come back

Dude all I said was that you sucked dick for mod and that didn't last as long. If I said anything else to you specifically, I am not sorry mainly because you're salty all the time and get offended at small things. You act like everyone's superior and it gets quite annoying. 

Koro's Appeal: "Sorry, not sorry."

Koro: "I'm sincerely sorry I was being a dick." ----> *joke directed at Aeyon* Koro: "You arE unable to know that Sensitive information" ----> *contradicts his post* Koro: "If I said anything else to you specifically, I am not sorry mainly because you're salty all the time and get offender at small things." 🤣I'm finding it...  🤣really fucking difficult... 🤣to follow this child's train of thought. 🤣I can't tell whether this thread is serious or a joke (0% logic).

Edited by -Predzee-