Scrublax's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198120473963

Reason for ban: Refusing to change name

Issuing staff member: Debla

Ban length: 3 Days, Starting at 1827

Appeal:

So it all started with, a Name change as Order66 but upsidedown. I get warned for that, No verbal just straight warn. Best part didn't warn anyone else on the server that changed their name to Order66 either.

Second time i was kicked, I joined back with the name Deblamage(Once again upsidedown) Which i was warned for, Which is fair enough. So i changed my name to SeñorChink. Quite literally referring to the chink in curtains as to which i was banned for 3 days via refusing to change name. But i did change my name to SeñorChink. 

Pretty sure this will go nowhere, Though i feel as this is unfair.

I verbally warned everyone involved to change their name, not through voice chat but through ingame dms as there was quite a few people speaking at the time. You were most pressing since your name was literally unreadable and could not be pronounced. I assumed you read the verbal warn so I waited for you to change your name, but you didn't. So I gave you one warning to "Change your name" hoping that would get my point across. waited one or two rounds before I kicked you with the reason "Change your name". And you did change your name, but you never once changed it to something that could be pronounced. 
These were the names you went under, ?99ɹǝpɹO, ǝƃɐɯɐlqǝp and ʞuᴉɥƆɹoñǝS. You failed to mention that your last name was also upside down. 

• Winner 1
5 minutes ago, Debla said:

I verbally warned everyone involved to change their name, not through voice chat but through ingame dms as there was quite a few people speaking at the time. You were most pressing since your name was literally unreadable and could not be pronounced. I assumed you read the verbal warn so I waited for you to change your name, but you didn't. So I gave you one warning to "Change your name" hoping that would get my point across. waited one or two rounds before I kicked you with the reason "Change your name". And you did change your name, but you never once changed it to something that could be pronounced. 
These were the names you went under, ?99ɹǝpɹO, ǝƃɐɯɐlqǝp and ʞuᴉɥƆɹoñǝS. You failed to mention that your last name was also upside down. 

Yes SeñorChink was upside down, But atleast you could read it. With the others clearly they were illiterate.