whowho's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198401566940

Reason for ban: Doxxing

Issuing staff member: Monk

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I did the wrong thing by posting someone’s photo publicly but I have since apologised and made amends with said person and will not facedoxx them again. Even if they still call me fat behind my back. Whatever. 

I just want to play TTT with my friends 🫶

You should all be ashamed. 

whowho has contributed immensely to the growth and continued success of your community. 

Yet you refuse to adjudicate her appeal in a fair and transparent manner; rather you dismiss her genuineness and contrite appeal with brashness.

Is this how you treat a lady of stature like whowho? Nevertheless, it will be to your own detriment. She has started her own TTT community and due to her immense popularity and following, it will erode what lingers of your community.

15 minutes ago, DeltaReturns said:

You should all be ashamed. 

whowho has contributed immensely to the growth and continued success of your community. 

Yet you refuse to adjudicate her appeal in a fair and transparent manner; rather you dismiss her genuineness and contrite appeal with brashness.

Is this how you treat a lady of stature like whowho? Nevertheless, it will be to your own detriment. She has started her own TTT community and due to her immense popularity and following, it will erode what lingers of your community.

Ah yeah a TTT server filled with 40 year old css cucks is going to destroy us? Most definitely 

27 minutes ago, Wheezer said:

Ah yeah a TTT server filled with 40 year old css cucks is going to destroy us? Most definitely 

Let me enlighten you on why your attitude is short-sighted and self-deprecating.  You operate within a niche and that has ensured your success to date. Once a competitor enters the realm of your niche, the status of niche doesn't alter but the liquidity within the niche is reduced due to a viable competitor.

To paraphrase an ancient Persian parable: The scythed charioteer who does not see the incoming horizon, will assuredly venture into a crevice

Unfortunately for you, your trajectory can longer be altered. Whowho is an insurmountable loss for you.

3 minutes ago, DeltaReturns said:

Let me enlighten you on why your attitude is short-sighted and self-deprecating.  You operate within a niche and that has ensured your success to date. Once a competitor enters the realm of your niche, the status of niche doesn't alter but the liquidity within the niche is reduced due to a viable competitor.

To paraphrase an ancient Persian parable: The scythed charioteer who does not see the incoming horizon, will assuredly venture into a crevice

Unfortunately for you, your trajectory can longer be altered. Whowho is an insurmountable loss for you.

Not reading all that sorry for your loss or I’m happy for you

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to spill some bullshit about being sorry you should've atleast made sure the part where you " have since apologised and made amends with said person" was true #staybanned

• Monk locked this topic