talking with figs for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95960517

Current Server Level: i was born playing this server, i meet the requirements

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Higashi
talking with figs

About talking with figs:

i enjoy long walks on the beach and banning 13 year olds on a game that's older than they are. I also enjoy watching basketball, less so playing it because of my status as a crippled, dessicated corpse

i take ritalin because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

i enjoy the cinematic masterpiece of writing and storytelling that is jujutsu kaisen

Reason for Application:

i would like to be able to permanently mute and gag people again because it gets tiring typing !mute 15 over and over and I believe I hold the necessary qualities to use it effectively (not a deranged lunatic)

also because im so cool and funny and awesome, the playerbase would respect my divine judgements and get along with each other better were i to be given junior moderator rank

Previous Experience:

ranked 3rd in the world in mathletics for one week

was trusted with warden+ role on jailbreak, that was a really good one

completed bhop_exodus, an elite achievement that proves my dedication to screwing up bhops for hours at a time

also i think i banned a few people on this server a while back

Additional Comments:

don't forget to like, comment and subscribe.

1 hour ago, poopbutt said:

"talking with figs [STEAM_0:1:95960517]: Has PM no shower challenge day 93. yeah fuck you faggot"

this you bro?

yes, would you prefer me to call him the n word for everyone to hear in voicechat instead? because despite the alarmingly high frequency of staff doing that, I will not and have not ever done that.

Also that’s literally lush, acting like I said that to some random ass dude lmfao

thanks for the feedback bud!

Edited by talking with figs
cranking 90s
  • Winner 1