Server: TTT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096804873/

Current Server Level: at least several hundred hours

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Higashi
Tim_The_Warlord
Wheezer
Kat

About LopSopDoy:

I have gone by many names such as Milk, Gronk Hunter, Devious Jawn, etc. I am an ex admin of the greatest TTT server in history (pooseidon gaming). I have been around flux server since conception, so I am extremely knowledgeable about the server history and economy.

I have recently graduated from university again with my Masters of Thugenomics. I am now looking to spend my time helping the community whilst looking for a job as a Trap Master.

Reason for Application:

With Kat's departure, there is both a metaphorical and physical hole left by her absence on the server (VRAM usage must be down by 30%+). I recognise the significant impact this is causing with a 27% increase in RDM since this event. I hope with my previous experience as an enforcer that I will be able to apply punishment with great prejudice and zeal and return the server to its original glory.

Previous Experience:

As previously mentioned, I spent a long time adminning on both pooseidon and voxel ttt servers, and took pride in my status as the staff member with the most perm bans. I have considerable knowledge of the autoslay system and I am supremely familiar with the server rules. my current rank is other-wordly. my k/d is 2.3. my squat is 160kg. 

Additional Comments:

Higashi is my best friend

Edited by LopSopDoy
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I am writing this letter to wholeheartedly recommend WillyKisser for the position of moderator on the "Flux" Garry's Mod server. Having interacted with WillyKisser extensively during their tenure on the server, I can confidently attest to their exemplary character, dedication, and suitability for the role.

WillyKisser has consistently exhibited a profound commitment to maintaining a positive and enjoyable gaming environment within the "Flux" server. Their enthusiasm for the game and their willingness to assist fellow players is unparalleled. They have showcased an outstanding level of maturity, responsibility, and fairness in their interactions with other players, regardless of the situations that arise.

One of WillyKisser's most admirable traits is their exceptional communication skills. They have consistently demonstrated the ability to diffuse tense situations effectively and mediate conflicts in a diplomatic manner. Their approach to conflict resolution is not only impartial but also tactful, ensuring that all parties involved feel heard and respected. This skill is fundamental for a moderator role, where maintaining harmony among players is crucial.

Moreover, WillyKisser's knowledge and understanding of the game mechanics within Garry's Mod are extensive. They possess a deep understanding of the server rules and guidelines, and they have consistently adhered to these standards themselves. Their profound comprehension of the game's nuances positions them as an ideal candidate to educate and guide other players in upholding these rules.

Furthermore, their dedication to the community is undeniable. WillyKisser goes above and beyond to assist newcomers, offering guidance, support, and fostering a welcoming atmosphere. Their proactive involvement in organizing events and contributing innovative ideas to enhance the gaming experience for all players is truly commendable.

+1

• CoolStory 1
  • Agree 1