Ban appeal - Blip Bl0p

https://i.imgur.com/hT4WAUv.png

literally never threatened to ddos anyone ever - even as a joke

Steam Name: Blipblop

Steam ID: i dont know

Reason for Ban: i dont know - ddos threats apparently

Staff Member Who Banned You: i dont know - i logged out for a few hours

Ban Length: permanent apparently

Your Appeal: I dont "joke" or make threats about this kind of stuff - despite what you've seen on discord - ddos threats are not funny and very dangerous. Could be possible someone framed me - but i definitely did not.

I banned you because you had virtually made a DDoS threat to another staff member which resulted in you being permanently banned from the discord as well. Threats are not accepted AT ALL on Flux.

look - I accept the bans on discord, I had them coming for a long time, given too many chances. - after Accel banned me I decided to just leave the flux discord server alone. - he knows what I said and I did not act on it. I told him I would not.

However, I don't see why this resulted in a ban on the TTT servers 5 days later.

My attitude and behaviour on Gmod is completely different - because I DID NOT want to get banned from there so I did my best to not cause drama

I do genuinely enjoy the TTT server

Maybe you should focus your bans on the 3 people yesterday trying to dox everyone like AEYON and BIGAIDY

https://i.imgur.com/RCoVWqp.png

Is the proof of the threat.

Also, It doesn't matter if it was a threat on discord. DDos and Doxing threats ARE NOT allowed ANYWHERE on Flux. With the 3 people who were trying to dox they've been banned from what I know or are being sorted by other staff members.

http://prntscr.com/nz55yn

That line there the "Despite what you see on discord" Your still expected to follow server rules on discord as well as the Gmod servers. Also, if you do geuinely enjoy the TTT server you should have thought about that before making a DDoS threat.

In the end, it's up to the higher ups whether you are unbanned, but I doubt it will occur as I was given permission to ban you on TTT by some of them.

Ah... yes I can see how this would look bad indeed

Unfortunately to myself. I had said that out of frustration see the point in where I would always freak out and say some not so nice stuff to staff after being banned in the discord :L although I didn't mean it in a "threatening way" more of flex if you will... just not a very good one.

not much more I can say in my defence really, now that I know what you are talking about.

I do ask for an unban on the gmod server side of bans, as I have spent a fair amount of time and money dedicated to it.. - keep the discord ban permanent, I realised I was causing more trouble than anything else in there via my sense of humour

I truly apologise that things have lead to this decision as you say amongst the staff :L

Edit: if it's not possible - can I be given an hour or two to give away my guns and inventory to other players?

there is also a good amount of evidence that you used an alternate account to post a link to my personal Facebook along with the name of my girlfriend. this is definitely not ok and would not be tolerated

The attitude you showed both in game and in discord shows you refused to make any chance to yourself to be more accommodating towards server rules you have been warned for things multiple times and never stopped, these are all things that lead to you being banned

there is also a good amount of evidence that you used an alternate account to post a link to my personal Facebook along with the name of my girlfriend. this is definitely not ok and would not be tolerated

The attitude you showed both in game and in discord shows you refused to make any chance to yourself to be more accommodating towards server rules you have been warned for things multiple times and never stopped, these are all things that lead to you being banned

I am going to be 100% real with you - Different beliefs aside, I did join an alt account, yes "Ruby something" which I joined with for the sole intention of just posting memes and whatnot - spiraled out of control when I realised my steam account was still linked to it.. (I made it before my main account) however I DID NOT and WOULD NEVER post someones facebook without permission. So whether someone made an account afterwards or whatever I don't know.

I am not sure what stuff ingame you are talking. My behaviour in there is 100x better than what it was in discord

I hate to play the devil's advocate but what Blip Bl0p threatened to do isn't a DDoS, not even close to one in-fact.

However, that doesn't make your threat any less severe. It's pretty dumb bragging about having bots that can crash anyone's discord at the click of a button. To me just the fact that you have something like that makes me question your character, and I don't think I want someone like that in this community.

well yes your behaviour in the server is a lot different to how it is in discord it still does not change the fact that it's still you behaving like this on the flux servers (Garry's mod or discord). It's no different than if you were to make the same DDoS threats on our prop Hunt server and then act like the consequences would not follow over on the trouble in terrorist town server.

well yes your behaviour in the server is a lot different to how it is in discord it still does not change the fact that it's still you behaving like this on the flux servers (Garry's mod or discord). It's no different than if you were to make the same DDoS threats on our prop Hunt server and then act like the consequences would not follow over on the trouble in terrorist town server.

This ban is a big eye opener that I need to just chill the fuck out when stuff happens and drop it. here or anywhere else.

as Retz said - It was not a DDoS threat, not sure why you and ub3r keep saying this word.

what I had claimed to be able to do is not possible (discord have "rate limits" - which limits EVERYTHING you can do including messaging limits, role colour change limits account join limits etc- I locked myself out of my account when added 2fa to main discord account and after my mobile number not working - I was locked out for another hour before trying again due to "rate limit"), otherwise, discord would not be a good place and servers would be dead all the time.

I don't play prop hunt :O only ttt + Bhop (rarely) and have never made a threat in either of those to anyone or about anyone

as I said, it was a poor combination of timing, choice of words, frustration etc and was about 5 days ago and i haven't done anything since TBH i forgot i even said that stuff untill today when i saw i was banned.

If you can genuinley show that you're no longer going to use alts and threaten people or whatever you've been doing then I wouldn't be opposed to you getting unbanned. However, if you do get unbanned, you'll no doubt be on very thin ice.

Blip said, I don't joke or make threats about this kind of stuff - despite what you've seen on discord - ddos threats are not funny and very dangerous. Could be possible someone framed me - bit i definitely did not. Really? https://i.imgur.com/RCoVWqp.png. Blip transferred our attention to another unrelated matter in his first reply, maybe you should focus your bans on the 3 people yesterday trying to dox everyone like AEYON and BIGAIDY. It's a testament of Blip's character, that he does not have integrity, and won't take responsibility or apologize. Verdict: Enjoy your 5 stages of grief. 

5 Stages of Grief:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Crippling Depression

Acceptance

Blip said, I don't joke or make threats about this kind of stuff - despite what you've seen on discord - ddos threats are not funny and very dangerous. Could be possible someone framed me - bit i definitely did not. Really? https://i.imgur.com/RCoVWqp.png. Blip transferred our attention to another unrelated matter in his first reply, maybe you should focus your bans on the 3 people yesterday trying to dox everyone like AEYON and BIGAIDY. It's a testament of Blip's character, that he does not have integrity, and won't take responsibility or apologize. Verdict: Enjoy your 5 stages of grief. 

5 Stages of Grief:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Crippling Depression

Acceptance

I'm not sure where I Denied taking responsibility for what I said, the first post I was under the assumption I was banned for actual DDoS threats - Sending a large number of packets/data to someone's internet/host server (a discord server is not a host server - the servers that run discord as whole are) causing their internet usage to go up a buttload causing unwanted usage fees (even people with "unlimited" download/upload are prone to DDoS attacks, something like "unlimited" is really 10Tb then u start getting throttled via ISP) and downtime, and possibly ruin their router.

I feel like you and @sharky have picked what you wanted to, rather than reading all the posts where I clearly admitted to sending those messages..

again, no DDoS threats were made, and no hacking was done.

• 2 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/RCoVWqp

Blip Bl0p said, I have 8000 discord accounts ready to bomb :monkas:. Click of a button and they join any server I want to crash. 99% sure I won't unless you really piss me off. But ye. 

I'm going to play the 'Devil's Advocate' and diverge from my initial position. It's unequivocal, the concept of a ddos (dedicated denial of service) threat is a statement of intention to inflict pain against the server by using multiple systems to flood the bandwidth of a server. Blip Bl0p explicitly said, any server I want to crash, and hence, his statement was not a threat directed at the server. Secondly, the imgur link Blip Bl0p posted on discord https://i.imgur.com/YsFqIIS.png to my knowledge, does not display any member of the community's discord profiles. This is not a ddos threat. Blip Bl0p's behavior, bragging that he has 8000 discord accounts ready to bomb was improper with community standards, and Blip Bl0p should apologize. However, Blip Blop did not break this rule.

Aeyon said, there is a good amount of evidence that you used an alternate account to post a link to my personal Facebook along with the name of my girlfriend. This is definitely not ok and would not be tolerated. I've talked to Blip Bl0p, and shares a contrasting opinion on the matter. I want to debunk this argument and scrutinize your character regarding the ban of 11Get_Shwifty11 a few months ago on ttt_complex. 11Get_Shwifty11 referred to you by your "Real Name" set by your public steam community profile, and was banned for sharing personal information, etc. I want to explain that you set your "Real Name" on your public steam profile and complained when it was used on Flux TTT#X.  Aeyon, you seem to exaggerate everything, and I wouldn't believe that this is valid. 

This has unban written all over it.

I AM sorry, my behaviour was childish and unnecessary.

I have made some "self notes" for short term/long term goals, and one of them is to work on my behaviour / feelings when things dont go my way... as well as being less stubborn, and listening to those in a higher position/ranking, who are generally in a better state of mind and able to see things from a different POV to resolve the issues.. aswell as being more mature overall !

https://imgur.com/RCoVWqp

Blip Bl0p said, I have 8000 discord accounts ready to bomb :monkas:. Click of a button and they join any server I want to crash. 99% sure I won't unless you really piss me off. But ye. 

I'm going to play the 'Devil's Advocate' and diverge from my initial position. It's unequivocal, the concept of a ddos (dedicated denial of service) threat is a statement of intention to inflict pain against the server by using multiple systems to flood the bandwidth of a server. Blip Bl0p explicitly said, any server I want to crash, and hence, his statement was not a threat directed at the server. Secondly, the imgur link Blip Bl0p posted on discord https://i.imgur.com/YsFqIIS.png to my knowledge, does not display any member of the community's discord profiles. This is not a ddos threat. Blip Bl0p's behavior, bragging that he has 8000 discord accounts ready to bomb was improper with community standards, and Blip Bl0p should apologize. However, Blip Blop did not break this rule.

Aeyon said, there is a good amount of evidence that you used an alternate account to post a link to my personal Facebook along with the name of my girlfriend. This is definitely not ok and would not be tolerated. I've talked to Blip Bl0p, and shares a contrasting opinion on the matter. I want to debunk this argument and scrutinize your character regarding the ban of 11Get_Shwifty11 a few months ago on ttt_complex. 11Get_Shwifty11 referred to you by your "Real Name" set by your public steam community profile, and was banned for sharing personal information, etc. I want to explain that you set your "Real Name" on your public steam profile and complained when it was used on Flux TTT#X.  Aeyon, you seem to exaggerate everything, and I wouldn't believe that this is valid. 

This has unban written all over it.

The accounts in that image were self-generated and were all locked within a couple of minutes anyway haha

as we know, an account on discord is very easy to make, probably the easiest account creator I've seen for a long time, email:user:pass - and you're in! However, they often require a phone number verification thats not been used (if you're lucky to make it that far)