Eltorz for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36155614

Current Server Level: 31

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Eltorz:

I got almost 2k hours on Gmod and Flux is the only server i play, TTT is quite enjoyable and i enjoy talking and playing with everyone on the server, Even became VIP which is groovy. Thought i would try become staff since i am already on here so much anyway. I have had no record of purposeful RDM or ARDM outside of both people joking and even then i don't like too

Reason for Application:

I want to help deal with peoples reports because RDM/ARDM just ruins your fun (unless both parties are just joking and are okay with it), and i am on here a lot already so i might as well help out with everyone's issues. 

Previous Experience:

Figured i'd give it a go and go for it. Just want to make the server a fun place for everyone since some people can be, unfun to put it simply

Additional Comments:

I don't have any previous experience simply because i have never tried, always just been a player. But i'd like to try. Alot of other people have more expertise but i thought why not 

• Disagree 1
  • 1 month later...

Denied
Hello apologies for the very late reply, you havent played in the last month so we are going to deny this for now but if you wish to apply again after playing again feel free too.
Again apologies for the late reply.

• Kat locked this topic