dumb cunt aeyon

Steam Name: Barrack obama

Steam ID: idk

Reason for Ban: apparent doxing threats and abuse

Staff Member Who Banned You: aeyon

Ban Length:Forever 

Your Appeal: (Why should your ban be removed?) Because i didnt do fucking jack shit i said shame that u got doxxed but never said the i will dox u you fucking twat use your eyes ya dumb fuck why the fuck should i be banned when your own stupidity got you doxxed by someone else stop taking your anger out on innocent bystanders and go get some puss you white knight if you dont fucking unban me ill fucking doxx you you dumb fucking cunt and run through your house you ugly fucking dog cunt i grinded for so long to get the m21 but ur dumbass banned me  u dog cunt sucka fucking cock u power tripping benchod

• Sad 1

you have a history of racism on the server, screenshots provided by other members, the ban for the abuse you make towards people is clearly justified and you have proven it here in the appeal and in the chatbox on the main page. i will not me changing my decision on the ban unless a higher up staff wants to discuss it with me personally.

I have screenshots of you being abusive and harassing me and Faith. I was there to witness you abusing Aeyon and so was a lot of other people, including Faith. I agree you didn't threaten to dox Aeyon but you were still abusive, as witnessed in your appeal here.

Denied 

Threatening to DOX dis AGAINST server rules.

If you dont fucking unban me ill fucking doxx you you dumb fucking cunt and run through your house you ugly fucking dog cunt i grinded for so long to get the m21 but ur dumbass banned me  u dog cunt sucka fucking cock u power tripping benchod