Addressing Inconsistencies with my last Ban Appeal

Yes, I am making another appeal, because there are inconsistencies that arose from my recent conversation with Accel on Discord, whom responsible for dealing with my previous ban appeal weeks ago. I am now more informed on the matter and would like to release some facts. WIKILEAKS. THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam Name: You will know me as "Teoin" 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83674147 

Reason for Ban: Harrassment

Staff Member that Banned you: Unaware

Length of Ban: Permanent (Banned November Last Year)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note, this appeal is objective. This is not subject to emotional influence. I wholeheartedly believe the ban of my account last December for harassment was unwarranted. YaBoiHustlers response to my initial ban appeal: "Failing to obey the rules again may results in a ban without being able to appeal." Hence, if my ban was unwarranted as i'll address in this appeal, I should be eligible for an unban. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Discovering I was permanently banned on Flux, I joined Flux Discord and as Wookie was unavailable, I started a conversation with Generic. Here's a rough sketch [No Record]:

Me: Why am I permanently banned?

Generic: Mass RDM/Staff Abuse/Harrassment

Me: I think this is *. Do you have evidence of me Mass RDMing? I haven't abused staff or Mass RDM'd after I was unbanned. And Harassment!? Definitely not! [Me Leaves Chat]

My ban was initially shortened from "Mass RDM/Stass Abuse/Harassment" to "Harassment?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After my recent appeal denied by Accel, we had a discussion regarding his decision to deny my appeal. I do have record of this conversation. Here's a rough sketch [Record]:

Me: I believe this ban appeal was unwarranted.

Accel: Why?

Me: [My elaborate essay].

Accel: "I have evidence that you shared PM messages between Milk and you to other members"

Me: [Yes, I have not said that 1000 times] 

Accel: "We can no longer trust your word as the reason you were banned this time was of stuff you said that you would not do again. But here we are."

Me: [Me begging].

Accel: [i'll just ignore you now]

So, my ban was not for "MRDM, Staff Abuse or Harassment," but sharing PM'd messages? What? Well that's gone down... a lot...

An understanding of why i was banned has been established. Now, let's get to the facts:

-Accel said "I have evidence that you shared PM messages between Milk and you to other members." This is incorrect. I shared the PM messages between Milk and I solely to Ub3r at his discretion, not anyone else as Accel has claimed. Accel said that the PM messages were shared to "other users," suggesting the information I shared with Ub3r was distributed elsewhere by other means [Hello?].

-For some reason, Milk left Flux Servers Discord, blocked Ub3r on Discord, and got mad at me because people told her "I had talked shit about her." I have absolutely no idea what happened. This is explained in the next dot point.

-I had left Flux Servers Discord previously. As Milk was not added as a Discord friend, and we shared no mutual servers, there was no way for me to contact Milk on Discord at the time. I did not harass Milk via PM on Steam either. I could not have harassed Milk exterior to Flux Servers TTT.

-The PM messages between Milk and I that were shared to Ub3r involve the fact that 'she broke up recently [no specific information] and that she was horny.' This was relative to when I was banned, and it was only declared that she broke up recently. As 'time is relative,' there's no way to determine the magnitude of 'recently.

=> Overall, i was banned because i shared PM messages declaring Milk had 'broke up recently and was horny' to Ub3r and this 'somehow' led to Milk being harassed, leaving Flux Servers Discord, blocking Ub3r, getting mad at me because i apparently "talked shit about her;" and i was blamed for 'everything.' Yes, and I must have been a non-existent force of harassment [sarcasm].

Now, should I been banned for sharing PM messages between Milk and I exclusively to Ub3r at his discretion for the purposes of banter? NOPE! Have i been blamed for everything else?

This is not relevant to the server. It's like saying, because I rdmd somebody on another TTT server, I will receive a slay as punishment on Flux TTT. It's BONKERS. If I insult somebody on another server, is that harassment? Certainly NOT. This was outside the boundaries of the server. When Milk approached me afterwards, I took responsibility for my actions, and she forgave me. I would love if she could write a response and verify this. If she forgave me, and I took responsibility for my actions, for something not relevant to the server, why am I banned [Daleks: Explain! Explain! Explaiiinnn!]? It was the actions of other members of the community that led to Milk leaving discord and blocking Ub3r. Why is it my fault? They made the decision to harass Milk, not me.

Yes, I understand that sharing the PM messages was wrong. I made a mistake. Although, I should not be banned from Flux because of this. Let's check out some more facts:

- I did not intentionally break the rules on Flux ever after I was unbanned by YaBoiHustler last year. I did not minge.

- I have thorough knowledge of the gameplay rules, staffing experience, and caused no major issues for months.

- My first permanent ban was mainly due to harassment, which staff believe I've repeated. ^ WRONG.

No, i never meant to cause any issues. No, I never caused any minging issues on Flux TTT after my initial unban by YaBoiHustler. Yes, if I was unbanned, I would come on the server to "play the game properly" and "not break the rules" because "I'm not a dick" which I demonstrated over time. I would also reprise my role of "tryhard auto guy" and help to "guide new community players regarding rules." Everything that I was doing as a good member of the community beforehand. I may have made a mistake. I was forgiven, and shouldn't be banned for it. I never harassed anyone! All i want to do is play, argh, that's not so bad right?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can trust me. It's whether you make the decision to see the light through the darkness [Plot Twist: there's no darkness]. This is my last shot at an appeal. Everything here is my honest point of view.

• Sad 1

More facts to add:

Accel said "We can no longer trust your word as the reason you were banned this time was of stuff you said that you would not do again. But here we are."

-My first permanent ban was for staff abuse, minging, massRDM. It is clear I have not conveyed this behavior since I was unbanned, hence the removal of Mass RDM & Staff Abuse for my second permanent ban's reason by Generic, shortened to exclusively harassment [which the above appeal suggests is wrong].

-You can no longer trust my word? I've taken responsibility for my actions to Generic, in my first ban appeal, and to Accel; and he claims he has evidence of me sharing PM messages between Milk and I to other players [ub3r] as if i haven't told staff and the server repeatedly.

I've read Teoin's 3 appeals.

Cons-

Teoin has been permanently banned twice. The extent of this behaviour has mitigated in the second ban. Teoin has taken responsibility for his/her actions. I don’t know who this Ub3r guy is, but I don’t believe Teoin thought sharing those PM messages with Ub3r would cause any harm and judge his/her actions as a simple mistake.  Teoin was banned for harassment. Although, it’s not me to judge whether he/she did/didn’t do this. What I can deduce, is that Teoin doxed Milk which is awful, regardless of the information being unspecific. I DEPLORE those actions. DO NOT take this lightly. On the other side, if what Teoin says is right and other members of the community decided to act upon this information, why is he being pinned for harassment? Or is doxing harassment? I’m not completely familiar with the rules, so I can't judge.  

There’s something I want to pin Teoin on. Teoin’s first and second appeal are manipulative and poor. Teoin takes limited responsibility and blames his actions on IRL emotional situations. This has regressed in this appeal, and I don’t understand why. In this appeal, Teoin has written and aggressive appeal, releasing unaccredited information he sworn not to release in his second appeal. This is a DESPERATE attempt to get unbanned. Why are there sarcastic remarks hidden within this appeal. Is Teoin not taking this seriously? I am dumbfounded.

Pros-

Teoin appears to have good knowledge of  gameplay rules I’m still learning. Teoin explained in this appeal his only motivation is to play the game and guide the community. Teoin appears to have a bad past, and many will have a repulsive view of this application, but it’s likely he/she will improve again similar to after he/she was unbanned before. It’s inconceivable this player will generate any more controversies, and I’d love to see a player return that obviously cares about the community and has dedicated hundreds of hours towards brining that to fruition. Teoin said in his staff application: he believes he could contribute massively to a positive environment on the server. Because this appeal comes out of pure desperation, I would not be surprised if Teoin at-least attempts to implement new strategies and improves.  

Why do I say this?-

A qualitative observation from my 41 hours on the server concludes that the frontline is dominated by 3 staff members: Wookie, Bocaj and Dr. Zoidberg. These staff members are prolific at managing the community and nullify contemptuous behaviour. This behaviour arises at unprecedented rates without staff. Regulars display minging, and worst of all, feeble players are subjugated to abuse including obsessive targeting and verbal harassment as I witnessed last night. This appeal struck a nerve. I cannot validate these claims and I am adjusting to the rules after my departure when Kickass and Dopefish died. I can say, if he/she just wants to play and will follow rules, i don't have any issues. He/she isn't the hero you want, but may be the hero you need.   

Anyway, I don't know what happened. I'm neutral.

Delete this. You made no attempt to get information from me(Re-adding me on steam, discord or pming me on the forums.) about what happened, the staff know exactly the conversation we shared(which you obviously do not because you're not making ANY sense.) and what you admitted to. Do not pin this on others as if you didn't deserve the ban as you clearly were trying to "apologise" for your actions in your LAST appeal, do you retract that "being fully responsible for my actions"? You badgered the staff for more information regardless of knowing what you have done, I was not the only reason you got banned but I can certainly say you were being watched as all people who have been permanently banned are(probation) and regardless of you being staff you threw all of the respect down the toilet once you started acting up again. You let the staff team down by acting that way, you threw accel's recommendation in his face with the way you played on the servers and ultimately I do not believe you should be unbanned because if that's the way you're going to act because of year 11 "stress" then your short temper and hard-headedness is not needed on TTT. We've got enough dickheads.

DENIED

You have previously been informed as to why your appeal was denied, and we have sufficient enough reason to deny you, especially after your actions and confessions of those actions that you have made in your recent appeals before then denying these confessions. You have used the same excuse on both of your permanent ban appeals and as a result we can not trust you, yet despite your appeal being denied you continue to harass the Flux Servers staff with the same arguments via either forum posts or Discord DMs as to why you should be unbanned. You have been given no as an answer, and if you continue this behaviour you will be banned from all methods of staying in contact with us along with remaining banned from all our servers.

"Following my resignation as a TTT moderator, I was quite obnoxious and abusive, talking shit behind other staff members back. A week after my resignation, I shared a private conversation between (victim) and I with (anonymous), which subsequently eventuated into the public harassment of the (victim) on Flux Discord"

- Quoted from your most recent ban appeal, a confession of you admitting to causing issues on the server via abuse of staff and leaking of private information which "eventuated into public harassment". Might I add that the appeal of which this confession originated from is your second permanent ban of this nature.