Chompy's app

Server: TTT

Steam name: sıя ([-Chompy-])

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91160016

Recommendations:

1: Mau  [Moderator]

2 : Cooltank [Moderator]

Tell us about yourself.

- hello my name is Corey and been playing online games since i can remember and have always enjoyed  helping others. I left school 2 years ago to work and love to play gmod i come home from work and get on  gmod almost immediately i've been playing gmod for many years 5+ and enjoy it still, its a game that is always improving and i don't feel like it will get boring anytime soon.

Why do you want to become staff?

- My first staffing experience was 3 years ago and ever since i've always loved being able to help new players to the ttt game mode, or new players to gmod, or players that have been rdmed just being able to make the server more enjoyable and safe for every one so that they want to return is my main goal. also over the many years i've gain extensive knowledge about ttt rules and i've read up on the flux servers because every server is different if i'm ever unsure on a rule i check the rule page and if that doesn't help ask higher up's

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

- Yes i do and i'll only not use my microphone if there is 5 people talking at once because i don't wanna add to the mic spam

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

- 3d (72 hours) atm but i'm sure to get more 

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

- i've had many experiences some lasting years some lasting couple of weeks, because of server shuting down but of the most recents heres a few:

AussieTTT : Moderator

PlayBox DeathRun : Moderator

Rustic Gaming : Senior Admin

Hydrogen Servers : Head-Admin

these servers have since shutdown sadly, but i'm hoping to add Flux servers to the list above and to add  to my experience:) 

shoutout to wookie

{edit} changed text colour

)" timestamp="1550770207"]

these servers have since shutdown sadly but im hoping to add Flux servers to the list :)

Makes it sound like you want Flux added to the list of shutdown servers

Omg that it does haha ill edit it so i don't sound like that 

btw it was meant to mean add it to list of servers i've staff/staffed