Flux TTT 

Steam Name: 

Bocaj

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:73165767

Recommendations: 

- Fpsbacon 

Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jacob (my username is Jacob spelt backwards if you haven't noticed), and I am currently undergoing study at University. When I'm not studying, working or out with mates, I will most likely be gaming. I have been playing Gmod for over 6 years now, and I still thoroughly enjoy it. You will most likely see me on the server around late afternoon/night as that is the only free time I manage to find in my day.

Why do you want to become staff?

TTT is the only gamemode I play on Gmod nowadays. When I join the server, I like to interact with other players in the community and have a good time playing the game. However, when the staff are offline, some members of the community see this as a chance to RDM, Propkill, call False KOS's and shout racism into the voice chat. This has a huge negative impact on the other player's experience. On some of these occasions, I have reported a few of these players on the forums and tried my best to contact a staff member on the discord. I would like to become a staff member so that I can help the community by preventing or giving out punishment for actions such as RDM and keeping the player's experience enjoyable. 

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

Yes I do. I use my mic quite often, whether i'm calling out who the traitor is or interacting with other players on the server. 

I prefer to use voice chat, as typing takes too long and often results in being killed before I can finish my sentence.    

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

18 days 6 hours (At the time of writing this application) 

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers? 

Yes, I was previously an admin on a server called ExtremeGaming for almost two years. I started out as a member on the server and after four months of playing, I applied and received the role of moderator, and eventually admin. Because of my playtime on Flux Servers and previous work as an admin, I have a very good understanding of the rules and how a staff member should act towards other members of the community. Unfortunately, the ExtremeGaming TTT server was shut down a few years ago, but I would be happy to refer you to the owner if you would like to check the legitimacy of my facts and ask about how I performed as an admin on their server. 

If you have any questions about the application or want to get to know me a bit more, please don't hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. 

Thank You

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...