shacx for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54574792

Current Server Level: 41

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Kat

Devastator05 (Won't tag for some reason?)
lux

About shacx:

I like to think I'm pretty laid back I guess, I get along well with most people and haven't had any issues with anyone here, I'm not sure what to say besides I PLAY GMOD everyday and I think that should explain itself. I started playing again because I was bored of console games but my last computer was super old, like windows 7 old so Garry's mod was one of the only games I could run at the time, now even though I can play other things I still play gmod a lot more than I ever thought I would.

Reason for Application:

I've noticed I play at some pretty unusual times when there aren't any staff on and there's always people that join solely to take advantage of that, some become really toxic and just generally don't want to play the game normally and I figured if I'm already playing I might as well apply so myself and others don't have to experience it as much and keep the game how its meant to be. 

Previous Experience:

When I was younger I played a lot of Minecraft so I've had a bunch of experience with different staff roles, I don't have any experience staffing on gmod though.

Additional Comments:

Edited by shacx
  • Agree 1

if you yourself believe you can be a great staff member than +1 , i don't see much of you in discord either last message was on the 9th of may and the one before back in march, unless this is an Alt but still surely the staff managers can agree that we need more community engaging staff. i wish you the best of luck in this APP