Hharry for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59854090

Current Server Level: 36

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

Lux
Devastator05

About Hharry:

I'm very very cool and pretty friendly, just like having fun on the server with all the other players and losing flips to Nekota and Chompy whilst winning flips off Farchie as he desperately tries to sell me his guns to fuel his gambling addiction. I like to procrastinate Uni work and listen to music when I'm not on the server.

Reason for Application:

I've had a lotta fun playing on the server in the last few months and reckon I'd do a pretty decent job handling reports and helping new players when other mods aren't online (typically earlier in the day).
I've got a pretty solid idea of the server rules and would like to help out this community who I really enjoy playing with 🙂

Previous Experience:

Admin on minecraft / discord servers and I've pretty much only played TTT when it comes to gmod but I've never modded on it.

Additional Comments:

It'd be pretty cool if I get accepted but I'm gonna have a lotta fun here either way.

Edited by Hharry
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I don't recall ever really having a negative interaction with Hharry. From what I've seen, they're a regular player who seems to have a decent understanding of the server and the rules.

Fun and chill guy to play with, would be worth a trial.

+1

Funny bloke, love doing flips with him, generally pretty fun to play with. Never seen him rdm and is overall pretty respectful to others from what I've seen, I think he'd make a great staff member +1

• Agree 1
  • Kat locked this topic