More mod ideas

Reflect is possibly the most realistic and probably best balanced of the three suggestions there, I don't mind that one. The prop one would be interesting but at a guess I would think it'd be somewhat difficult to implement from a coding side of things. Switch is good in theory and wouldn't be hard to put in, but it's a mod that hinders movement and aim ability rather severely, to make it balanced (as it would be one of the easiest mods to gain a free kill from) the chance of it occurring would have to be %5-10 at the most in my opinion.

Good suggestions though, I'll send this through to the suggestions and see what Menace and the team reckon!

• Like 1

Reflect sounds kinda nice, and something I'd like to see on the server as well. Prop and switch not so much. Prop would be a horrible thing to use as an innocent as you'd have no way to prove the person you've just killed was a traitor, and if it was made so it only worked as a T then you'd have a mod that's only useful sometimes which I personally don't like the sound of. Switch just sounds annoying af.