CoiNz Intro

Hey, been around the block a few times. Previously played on Flux, and plenty of other TTT servers.

Menace has been doing a fantastic job reforming the aus TTT community and I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Loving the server, community seems pretty decent so might hang around. Usually like to progress to help out with moderation on TTT but we'll see how we go.

PS: If any forum mods are reading this, I'm pretty sure my account is "CoiNz" but it won't let me login so I had to make this new one, can you please reinstate my name, thanks.

PSS: Going away for holidays for a week so if you see the intro and i've disappeared that's why.

Edited by CoiNz1
4 hours ago, Wookie said:

Oh hey welcome back Coinz, I'll sort out your name for you asap, seems everyone's going for a holiday at the moment so I'll catch ya around when you're back 😀

Sounds good mate cheers for the name fix!

On 5/10/2021 at 10:45 AM, Wookie said:

Oh hey welcome back Coinz, I'll sort out your name for you asap, seems everyone's going for a holiday at the moment so I'll catch ya around when you're back 😀

gay

• Sad 1