CoiNz' Staff Application

Steam name: CoiNz

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:7103682

Why do you want to become staff? I'm a regular player, I enjoy helping out and don't mind dedicating time to sort out issues on the server. I'm a very fair and relaxed person.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes and fairly often

How many hours do you have on our server? 4 days at time of application

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? Colossal gaming (Military RP), Freedom TTT (Used to manage the admin team), Freedom Jailbreak (CSGO JB) - CURRENT, I have a terrible memory but I've been through my share of staffing TTT servers.

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? Take into account players reporting them through admin chat but also check logs to see how many they RDMd and give the relevant number of slays/ban if necessary.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? Let them know they need to relax and warn them, if it continues give a mute/gag 

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? Gag them, let them know if they continue the gag/mute will stay for an extended period of time. If it's non toxic spamming (shit mic/accidental mistake) warn them first and let them know.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? With enough proof (Record/Demo) let the higher ups know and record my own evidence. But proof = perm mate

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? Look I'm not sure of the ban time but we used to give a 2 week ban for metagaming for both parties. Will defeinately follow up but depending of the severity of the metagaming could range from 1 day to 2 weeks..

Cheers for reading, I know I don't hit the 5 day mark but I try my best with a full time job to play most nights.

• 2 weeks later...