Kahoot! TTT Staff application

Server: TTT

Steam name: Kahoot!

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:50471618

Recommendations:

1. Wookie

Why do you want to become staff? I would like to become staff as from my perspective there is a lack of staff on the server. Players such as Neko and Wookie are on fairly regularly but other than that there are many times with no one on. Another reason is that I like solving conflict and finding a fair resolution for all parties.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? I do have a mic and I use it fairly often.

How many hours do you have on our server? 7 days, 10 hours 

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? Colossal gaming (Military RP), XO gaming (Military RP), Asylum servers (Jailbreak), PinkyPenguinsTraits [(TTT) does not exist anymore].

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? If it was RDM I would add one slay (2 if it is RDM of T or detective RDMING an innocent who's proven). A mass RDM'er would be banned for a minimum of 24 hours.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? If someone was abusing a player they would be gagged and/or muted immediatly for 5-10 minutes. If the abuse continued after warning they would be banned.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? If someone is mic spamming they would be gagged for 5-10 minutes and warned. If the spam continued they would be kicked.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? If I caught anyone hacking and had legitimate proof they would be permanently banned immediatly.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? If I caught someone metagaming/ghosting I would ban all parties involved for a day minimum.

Thank you for reading my application and if it is not accepted I will still continue to play on the server and respect everyones opinion.

• Like 1

I'm going to +1 Kahoot's staff application also, reasons being; Kahoot is constantly online playing by the rules and getting along with everyone. Kahoot is a nice and genuine person, through all my time of playing on Flux servers, I've never seen Kahoot "abuse" or say anything negative about another person. Last reason is on several occasions of people breaking the rules on TTT, i've seen Kahoot reiterate the rules to people, and explain to others what they're doing wrong and how they can fix it, therefore i think Kahoot would suit a staff position.

Edit - Only negative is you do not come on the discord and communicate with the community there.

• 1 month later...