Neko Kats Mod Application

Steam name: ✞Neko Kat✞

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:61790383

Why do you want to become staff? I want to contribute more to the server an I want to help out staff when they can't come on.

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes regularly

How many hours do you have on our server? 174 hours

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? Yes Malz[Admin] Revlaks[jr mod] Nomads realm[Admin] Arcadia[Admin]

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? 3 slays if they rdm a t and leave 2 if its 1 innocent, Mass RDM and leave would be 2 days-1 week ban depending on how many they killed.

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? Give the player a warning then if they continue then I would gag them, if they continue after that then kick/ban.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? Gag them then if they continue after being ungagged gag them for the rest of the map.

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? I would check the death scenes and gather enough evidence and ban them permanently.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? I would warn them if they continue ban them for 1-3 days depending on how bad it is.

Additional Info : Sorry for my baby rage an anyone I have been rude to starting from to today I'll give it my best shot to keep it in.

• omgtimthewizard 1