Reporting STEAM_0:0:191776677 for Toxic Behaviour

Incident occurred on TTT, at 06/09/20 22:00 GMT+10.

My SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56311665

Reported Player: PopCornDE Supps.gg Flux (STEAM_0:0:191776677)

Description of incident:

Just constant racism in text chat, pretty unnecessary stuff. As well as constantly KOS'ing people based off "colour" and at the start of round with no evidence to KOS.

As much as I would typically let this past, PopCorn has complained about others doing this, and reported others for this kind of stuff as well as gotten staff involved previously, sucked up to them to make him look like the good guy - It's probably time other staff saw what his really like when no staff are online.

Also included is Polo.

Evidence:

spacer.png

Edited by Mars Bar - FLUX
wrong id
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

You do realise that you reported Popcorn but majority of your evidence is for another player named 'polo'...?  Also a little more context would have been nice in your report, I was notified by Popcorn on private message that a user named 'Black supremacist' and 'George Floyd' were online saying racial slurs and mass RDMing so that is really all the context that I have to connect to those screenshots as of now. 

• Aeyon locked and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Fika said:

You do realise that you reported Popcorn but majority of your evidence is for another player named 'polo'...?  Also a little more context would have been nice in your report, I was notified by Popcorn on private message that a user named 'Black supremacist' and 'George Floyd' were online saying racial slurs and mass RDMing so that is really all the context that I have to connect to those screenshots as of now. 

I do understand, Polo said more but I personally felt popcorn's statements we're worse.

It was a more back and forth between all 4 players, but the other 2 you mentioned are already in the eyes of moderators, so I felt this was not needed to be mentioned.  The whole night was essentially the 4 players bitching about who was "blacker" and how eachother was not "black" - there was a mixture of RDM, and False KOS by all 4 members, so to just blame it on the 2 mentioned by Popcorn is pretty average.

I do have recording, but this also stands over about 1 hour of gameplay, if not more. As much as the other two were there for trolling aspects, the bite back wasn't needed. - And as mentioned above the other two are in watch from other moderators.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
Just now, Mars Bar - FLUX said:

I do have recording, but this also stands over about 1 hour of gameplay, if not more. As much as the other two were there for trolling aspects, the bite back wasn't needed. - And as mentioned above the other two are in watch from other moderators.

If possible I would like to see the recording, and I can give necessary punishments if need be. 

48 minutes ago, Fika said:

If possible I would like to see the recording, and I can give necessary punishments if need be. 

I will try and cut it up to upload onto Youtube to contain all details.

1 minute ago, ℂCasaℕNova | tneconni |;-;| said:

if you can check my rdm report after black supremacist killed me for no reason I remember his response being pretty bad and while popcorn was being a bit much it was only in response to what was being dished out not going to defend him all i'm saying is there was cause and context both of which are absent in this report.

Understood where it was 100% being dished out, but the fact he had to physically type out the responses doesn't show defence. If it was voice chat - fair enough as its much easier to press that PTT button, then physically type out these messages, and respond - as mentioned above this happened for 1-2 hours while I was online, who knows how it followed. I simply ignore chat messages on text now, as there is a few toxic players that are there just to set others off (This will be posted soon when I have all my evidence in place.) As mentioned, they we're definitely dishing it, but there's no need to respond how they both did.

• Dumb 1

The dudes name was Black Supremacist?!? What am i suppose to say Supremacist, would I have called the dude and said "kos the black dude" if his name didnt have black in it? no. You said I made myself look good when I didn't really care he's just annoying rdming us every round and possibly meta gaming with George.  Alright I admit i'm being toxic and a little bit racist in a way but have you seen what the other dudes have put in chat and how annoying it is when he just says the same thing over and over. It just feels like your going on 1 side because If ducky hadn't come on last night and I took all those screenshots and saved it you would see that the majority was them being racist and even carrying on while I was the one who started to get into the drama last and was the first one to stop talking about it and tried getting them to stop ( you can check that if your able to check chat logs from days admins ). The dude is blatantly rdming and what are we suppose to do I had called ducky and was just being patient you can see he's rdming every round. I'm not mad or anything just feels like your going with one side and being fully biased towards me. 

How much you wanna bet when they see the video its going to be 90% of them arguing and going on with racial slurs while I had only taken in some less than 20 words and was just kosing person. 

spacer.png

You can barely see but this is what i was talking to ducky about where he's constantly being racist saying the n word, you can barely see when he said the n word  right above where i said "he aint blakc" or right below "your the whitest". For you to be spending all this time cropping the photo and could have just not cropped the entire thing when he said the n word seems hella biased and to me feels like ur just targeting me to report. Wouldn't have taken you longer than 30 seconds to add what he said above and a few more u cropped out and just explain in 1 sentence that he did it too.

Edited by PopcornDE
  • Like 1

Really the only issues in the evidence that I see that I would punish for are the False KOS's from Popcorn and Polo. Everything else seems like 3rd grade insults which aren't too serious and directed at someone who was Mass RDMing for multiple maps, possible meta-gaming to kill traitors so he wouldn't lose karma and also apparent voice chat spam of racial slurs. From what I saw when I joined Black Supremacist had the clear intention of aggravating players to get a reaction out of them. 

I also can't confidently punish Popcorn for the 'KOS' he made at the start of the round, since I was there to witness Mass RDM from the player and without evidence one could argue he was T-baiting. 

Polo's 'KOS George for acting black' in my opinion is a blatant false KOS, but without any report from George specifically I'm not sure if staff can punish for that (someone correct me if I'm wrong about that please). 

As Aeyon already said though, staff will look into it. The addition of your recording would be a huge help though in seeing the specifics and context as well as if any other rules were broken from the 4 players involved. 

Thank you for your report. 

- Ducky

• Aeyon locked this topic