Koro Veno MAIN's Discord Appeal

Veno

Server: Discord

SteamID: 76561198220030392

Reason for ban: Being toxic

Issuing staff member: Generic

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I've had a couple months off Gmod after the last shit show including myself and Fothbas.

It started as a feud between Nymodia and I over some banter in game between me and another player (I forgot his name) but nothing got too out of hand but -1ing each others staff applications. It then moved onto me feeling that Aeyon was being harsh on the rules and making it feel like a competitive game which wasn't fun so I started saying things that I meant as jokes but soon escalated as Fothbas joined the server.

Fothbas and I have been friends for years as we went to school together. We were getting back into contact after a fall of events so naturally we wanted to forget all the shit and go back to being dickheads.

My last appeal I said I wasn't sorry to Nymodia which is untrue, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said those things and I was a cunt

And to Aeyon, I know you're doing your job and you must hate that its more of a job than a game.

(I logged back onto an account that I haven't used since 2017 and joined the server and it was really fun, I miss the old days of joking about snorting cocaine from my asscrack)

Miss you guys, please consider letting me back as I think my behaviour is better 🙂

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
10 hours ago, Burger said:

wait why did you ban evade right before making an appeal? what??

I didn't view it as ban evading as I knew sooner or later I would be banned on that account. I just wanted to get back on the discord for at least 5 minutes and have a quick laugh. I got banned for mostly being toxic but ban evading as I was chat banned so i left and re-joined

• Yikes 1
  • Dumb 1
8 hours ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

I didn't view it as ban evading as I knew sooner or later I would be banned on that account. I just wanted to get back on the discord for at least 5 minutes and have a quick laugh. I got banned for mostly being toxic but ban evading as I was chat banned so i left and re-joined

Ah right yeah that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...