eric for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561199475108957

Current Server Level: 17 days

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About eric:

Hello Flux community! My name is ERIic, and I am excited to submit my application for the position of moderator on the Flux server. I've been an active member of the server for 2 years, and I'm deeply invested in contributing to the well-being and positive environment of our community.

Reason for Application:

I am passionate about ensuring that Flux remains a welcoming and enjoyable space for all players. I believe that as a moderator, I can actively contribute to maintaining a friendly atmosphere, resolving conflicts, and assisting both new and experienced players in navigating the server. Flux has become a home for me, and I want to give back by actively contributing to its growth and success. i havc never once disciminated one group(even the weird ones). i have also nevber rdm in the sever im always looking to tell of those who do it.

Previous Experience:

I have previous moderation experience on servers such as Orbital Dark RP and And the very popular velkon Gaming TTT, where I successfully handled various situations, including conflict resolution, rule enforcement, and fostering positive community engagement. My experience has equipped me with the skills necessary to address issues promptly and fairly.

Additional Comments:

spacer.png

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1