Flux TTT Veteran Rank Application

Introduction:

Greetings esteemed administrators and fellow players of Flux TTT,

I hope this application finds you all in good spirits. My name is blip blop, and I stand before you today to humbly apply for the prestigious "Veteran" rank in Flux TTT. Having embarked on this thrilling journey in Flux TTT, I am eager to demonstrate my unwavering dedication, commitment, and contributions to the community, which I believe make me a fitting candidate for this esteemed rank.

Journey as a Flux TTT Player:

From the moment I set foot on the virtual battlegrounds of Flux TTT, I was captivated by the unique gameplay, intricate strategies, and welcoming community. Over the course of my journey, I have embraced every challenge and opportunity for growth. My passion for the "Trouble in Terrorist Town" game mode has only grown with time, and I have spent countless hours honing my skills to become a formidable player.

Community Engagement:

As a fervent believer in the strength of a united community, I have actively engaged with fellow players, moderators, and newcomers alike. I consistently strive to create a positive and inclusive atmosphere, welcoming new players with open arms and providing assistance when needed. Through active participation in forums, Discord channels, and community events, I have made an effort to foster a sense of camaraderie and support among players.

Supporting the Growth of Flux TTT:

I firmly believe in giving back to the community that has enriched my gaming experience so profoundly. I have taken on the role of a mentor, guiding newer players and sharing my knowledge to help them acclimate to the game. Additionally, I have provided constructive feedback and suggestions to the administration team, contributing to the continuous improvement of Flux TTT. Witnessing the community thrive and evolve brings me immense joy, and I am committed to contributing to its growth in any way I can.

Sportsmanship and Fair Play:

Throughout my time in Flux TTT, I have upheld the principles of sportsmanship and fair play. I approach each match with respect for my fellow players, valuing both victories and defeats as opportunities for growth. I cherish the spirit of competition and strive to be an example of good sportsmanship, encouraging others to do the same.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, Flux TTT has become more than just a gaming community to me—it's a second home, filled with unforgettable moments and cherished friendships. My journey from a novice to a seasoned player has been marked by dedication, resilience, and a passion for fostering a positive environment. I wholeheartedly believe that the "Veteran" rank would not only be a personal achievement but also a recognition of my deep commitment to Flux TTT and its vibrant community.

I express my gratitude for the opportunity to apply for the esteemed "Veteran" rank, and I promise to continue embodying the values that define Flux TTT. I am committed to supporting the community, welcoming new players, and upholding the principles of sportsmanship and camaraderie.

Thank you for considering my application. Should you require any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

May the virtual battlegrounds of Flux TTT continue to thrive, united by our passion for gaming and the spirit of camaraderie.

Sincerely,d
bloboppdadbv

Edited by BlipBlop
  • Yikes 1
23 hours ago, Tim_The_Warlord said:

From my understanding Veteran is supposed to be an ex/admin only role so I don't see much reason for applying to get it.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to give ex staff “trusted” (assuming they left on good terms and still play regularly)

and give long term players (like myself fr) veteran rank which has no perks except a fancy  title colour.

just another correct blip blip opinion

Edited by BlipBlop
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, BlipBlop said:

Wouldn’t it make more sense to give ex staff “trusted” (assuming they left on good terms and still play regularly)

and give long term players (like myself fr) veteran rank which has no perks except a fancy  title colour.

just another correct blip blip opinion

Certain ex staff that can be trusted enough for the role have that on the server. The veteran tag primarily exists for ex-admins and those who made a huge impact within the server/community. The rank of veteran currently does not exist on the TTT server as I myself don't see the need for it currently. This is not to say it wont exist in the future.

Veteran is a step up from trusted, considering you've been community banned on several occasions, I wouldn't deem you with any rank/title besides 'Donator' or 'Dumbass'.

Respect the hussle though.

6 hours ago, Higashi said:

Certain ex staff that can be trusted enough for the role have that on the server. The veteran tag primarily exists for ex-admins and those who made a huge impact within the server/community. The rank of veteran currently does not exist on the TTT server as I myself don't see the need for it currently. This is not to say it wont exist in the future.

Veteran is a step up from trusted, considering you've been community banned on several occasions, I wouldn't deem you with any rank/title besides 'Donator' or 'Dumbass'.

You dont even play man. You dont even know me man!

im just a goofy lil guy looking for some pu$$y and it looks like i found some (you fr a pu$$y man!)

ps: its "hustle" not hussle you stupid hussy

Edited by BlipBlop
  • Yikes 1
6 hours ago, Higashi said:

alright bro, good for you

• Winner 1