Reporting 76561198263821975 for Toxic Behaviour

Incident occurred on TTT, at 07/07/19 circa. 12:30 GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561198117411899

Reported Player: aes (76561198263821975)

Description of incident:

We were on complex and we were having a good time, then aes joins and started harassing someone (I can't remember who) for something about their name or profile picture. I tell him "Dude, that's not cool" and he didn't die down, he then started making fun of me for donating to the server and how I was "wasting my money". Aes then started cussing at us for another reason which I cannot remember and we started to get frustrated. To the point where some of us started to rdm him. Yes, it was wrong of us to do but he wasn't doing any better.

Evidence:

The video isn't able to load but ask Muffin Man about the event. He was there for the entirety of it.

Hi there, Stormiertangent

Unless you can provide video evidence of said toxic behaviour, there isn't much our staff team can do.

It does sound like you do have a video though, if you can provide that to us (uploaded to Streamable or Youtube is preferred) that would be greatly appreciated.

• Winner 1

I'm having trouble hearing anything in the video, as the in-game audio is quite quiet.

Is it possible to get the audio isolated by any chance? Currently in the video's state I can't do anything about it.

I'm bearing witness in aes's defence. The manner aes conducted himself was ill-suited. Yet, the definitive problem was the unacceptable way the server (particularly Muffin Man, StormierTangent | Flux, and Flux | Ike23  in voice chat] proceeded to retaliate against aes until the following map ttt_vessel where Minced Meat joined the server.  This behaviour constituted harassment and could've been averted if the users manually muted aes as opposed to 'making the decision' to tease  his accent, target-rdm, and aggravate him. For example, in the recording [ 2:05] Muffin Man said [12:58:20] aes is a Traitor utilising ttt_radio [at the beginning of the round]. Likewise, It's visible in the recording [2:21] StormierTangent | Flux's said in chat [12:58:26 real time] I don't understand his dumbass lisp. 

Edited by -Predzee-
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • accel. locked this topic