New player models

Follow up, I was going to DM this initially but I'll put it here. I have a concept for a new playermodel system in which is intertwined with the new F3/Inventory design. Playermodel shop options are going to be expanded on with different varieties to individual models alongside limited edition versions that will be available on possibly a weekly, or monthly rotation. This isn't confirmed to happen, but it's going to be something that will be discussed at a future point. With that I'll add my personal thoughts on the models posted above.

UDT Ghost
Reference
File size too large and model has slight animation issues if I remember correctly.

Patrick Bateman
Reference
Mid

Halo Spartan Ghost
Reference
Not bad, hitbox needs testing

Ghost Trooper
Reference
There are better storm trooper models tbh but this is aight

Deus Ex - Adam Jensen
Reference
File size is absolutely enormous at a whopping 600mb

Clone Arc Trooper
Reference
Decent, I could probably use this

Hunk Model
Reference
This model alongside the other Hunk models on the workshop were used on another server I manage, head can disappear and model has hitbox issues

Naked Snake
Reference
Has issues with the hand model, but I can probably fix that

Rambo
Reference
File size too large, is like 300mb

Deathwatch
Reference
There are better models, I'd likely go with the arc trooper if we were going to add in a star wars trooper model or find another

New SAS Model
Reference
Something like this is probably going to be added, I'll share over DM

• MuchLuv 2
6 hours ago, Nekota said:

Follow up, I was going to DM this initially but I'll put it here. I have a concept for a new playermodel system in which is intertwined with the new F3/Inventory design. Playermodel shop options are going to be expanded on with different varieties to individual models alongside limited edition versions that will be available on possibly a weekly, or monthly rotation. This isn't confirmed to happen, but it's going to be something that will be discussed at a future point. With that I'll add my personal thoughts on the models posted above.

UDT Ghost
Reference
File size too large and model has slight animation issues if I remember correctly.

Patrick Bateman
Reference
Mid

Halo Spartan Ghost
Reference
Not bad, hitbox needs testing

Ghost Trooper
Reference
There are better storm trooper models tbh but this is aight

Deus Ex - Adam Jensen
Reference
File size is absolutely enormous at a whopping 600mb

Clone Arc Trooper
Reference
Decent, I could probably use this

Hunk Model
Reference
This model alongside the other Hunk models on the workshop were used on another server I manage, head can disappear and model has hitbox issues

Naked Snake
Reference
Has issues with the hand model, but I can probably fix that

Rambo
Reference
File size too large, is like 300mb

Deathwatch
Reference
There are better models, I'd likely go with the arc trooper if we were going to add in a star wars trooper model or find another

New SAS Model
Reference
Something like this is probably going to be added, I'll share over DM

too long didnt read put Bateman in the game 

2 hours ago, Nick said:

file size is irrelevant when assets can just be stripped.

This is correct, but it requires a lot of time and work on the model alongside the time it may take to reach out to the original model creator to gather their permission to edit/reupload their content.