Christmas update

Menace

Hello everyone,

I am planing to do a big update for Christmas and I just want to know what everyone wants and how many people want it.

If you have something that you want added for the big update please post it below. If you like a suggestion that someone has posted please plus one it.

That information is very important, it let's me know what I should focus on.

What I'm looking for mainly:

- Shop items

- Weapon Modifiers

- T/D equipment 

I want this update to be mostly new content not quality of life changes or modification to existing stuff.

At the end of the day I will be picking the suggestions to code and add. The voting is just there to let me know what we all want so I can pick around it.

So far what's confirmed for the Christmas update:

- Full crowbar system and skins for crowbars

• Agree 1

Crowbar Modifier Suggestions:
High Jump - Increases jump height by 50% (75-100% demonic)
Stronger Push I to III - Increased crowbar push back by 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x (3x demonic)
Air Bending I to III - Greatly increases range of crowbar push back, by 2x, 4x, 6x  (9x demonic)
Double Jump - Replaces right click pushback with another jump (demonic either triple or lower cooldown?)
Combo - Hitting 2 consecutive crowbar hits deals an additional 40 damage (demonic 60 damage)
Weakening - Damaging a player with a crowbar makes them take an additional 35% damage from other sources for 3 seconds (50% demonic)
Speedy - You already know
Force Field - Right click push back now sends out a pulse around you to push back players in a wide cone in front of you (180 degrees)  (demonic 360 degrees)

(Synergy with air bending, stronger push and force field would be cancer so numbers and ideas need to be tweaked)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 4
On 11/2/2022 at 1:42 PM, Hharry said:

Crowbar Modifier Suggestions:
High Jump - Increases jump height by 50% (75-100% demonic)
Stronger Push I to III - Increased crowbar push back by 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x (3x demonic)
Air Bending I to III - Greatly increases range of crowbar push back, by 2x, 4x, 6x  (9x demonic)
Double Jump - Replaces right click pushback with another jump (demonic either triple or lower cooldown?)
Combo - Hitting 2 consecutive crowbar hits deals an additional 40 damage (demonic 60 damage)
Weakening - Damaging a player with a crowbar makes them take an additional 35% damage from other sources for 3 seconds (50% demonic)
Speedy - You already know
Force Field - Right click push back now sends out a pulse around you to push back players in a wide cone in front of you (180 degrees)  (demonic 360 degrees)

(Synergy with air bending, stronger push and force field would be cancer so numbers and ideas need to be tweaked)

All of these are incredibly stupid and outright broken. Having played ttt since mid 2010, I have never once seen crowbar changes (that aren't just throw crowbar on right click) contribute in a positive way to TTT. I could go on an enormous, long winded rant about why each and every one of these are dumb, extremely dumb ideas but it's not worth my time nor yours to complain about why these are all terrible ideas. Just no. Not even bringing up the fact that half of these are just pro minging tools. 

Edited by nyo
  • Agree 1

Minor rant aside, I'd like to see an old classic re-added, which is the T-virus gun. A traitor only equipment with one shot, where the player shot by it is given 1 minute before they die and turn into a hl2 zombie npc of any variant (except crawler zombie), who all have reasonably high health and strong damage for anyone trying to fight it up close. Usually, it took the form of a coloured silenced pistol that makes the targets screen flash green on hit, and has them slowly over the duration have difficulty aiming. 

• Dislike 1