Ammunition boxes rework + texture

Nekota

FOCUS
I wanted to gather feedback/thoughts on an idea I was considering for the server where essentially I was hoping to rework the ammunition as currently, for example the AK, ACR, AMD, and other automatic rifles essentially (for some reason) share the same ammo as the mac10 and other light smgs which realistically, doesn't quite make a lot of sense. Another example would be the winchester, a lever-action rifle which for no reason at all uses shotgun ammo.

image.thumb.png.08977493f5731e3ddbde16bece4fa5c3.png

(Photo for reference)

REWORK CONCEPT
I thought that a better system for ammo types would be defining:
- "smgammo" which is used for most semi/auto rifles would be seperated as "rifle ammo"
- "9mm ammo" would be reclassified as "smg ammo"
- "deagle ammo" would be reclassified as "pistol ammo"
- Sniper ammo would be labeled as "sniper ammo"
- Shotgun ammo will be staying as "shotgun ammo"

The purpose behind these changes is purely QoL, making it easier for new players, and for those using different weapons. Ammo boxes will be tied to the weapon type rather than completely randomly mismatched ammo types to guns.

TL:DR
Gun ammo should reflect weapon type, split into the 5 classes rather than be random, or loosely attached to an inaccurate system

EXTRA
If anyone has any feedback/thoughts on additional changes, or maybe even a better way to classify ammo, please let me know - I 

• 3 weeks later...