Josh for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60320393

Current Server Level: Prestige 1 Level 28

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Josh:

I'm pretty sure 99% of you know me but my name is Josh, I pretty much just work 5 days a week and when I'm not working I'm playing games (Mainly play Garry's Mod & Apex Legends)

Reason for Application:

Even though there's been a few new staff members I feel like there's always a need for more staff. Also there are still many times when there's no staff on, not saying I will completely fix that problem but I can at least be on some of the time that it's happening. That also allows time for other staff to play games other than Gmod (which I have seen quite a few as of recent)

Previous Experience:

I've been a staff member for both Arcadia TTT & Sabertooth TTT

Additional Comments:

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

i really wanna play phasmaphobia with golden and kimiko but i find the game too scary at times, i never played slender when i was little because it was way too scary and i couldn't handle it. I did like watching people like pewdiepie play it though that was really fun to watch 🙂 I like to watch markiplier play scary games

• Disagree 1

So you get staff and leave due to not being a suckhole meaning you don't get a promotion then you leave staff and protest against them getting banned in the process and only a couple of weeks ago I witnessed you boasting about having staff chat leakers. Personally for me this spreads insecurity, distrust and immaturity.

That being said I give you a -1

1 hour ago, Remy said:

So you get staff and leave due to not being a suckhole meaning you don't get a promotion then you leave staff and protest against them getting banned in the process and only a couple of weeks ago I witnessed you boasting about having staff chat leakers. Personally for me this spreads insecurity, distrust and immaturity.

That being said I give you a -1

Who are you?

• Kat locked this topic