Tiny Deagle Change

Hharry

Suggestion: Reduce deagle ammo capacity 8>6

How will this benefit the server? Deagle users are not punished for missing their shots as they have so many of them. Reducing the capacity to be in line with other powerful pistols would make it balanced on the server.

Additional Comments: More balance more epic

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5

Entirely pointless doesn't help anyone deagle is already easily railed by auto users, if you aren't happy with your raging bull having less ammo then don't use it. The guns are based off real life and you'll find that the deagle has 8 shots.

Edited by Lush
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Deagle users already can get counted super easily its unreal, this is just a further kick in the nuts,  with literally the basic mechanics of

• Jump spam
  • Crouch spam

Combined with autos it really a difficult and boring fight all the time, then you want to make it worth by decreasing the rounds we have? Just to make matters worse, Deagle takes 4 body shots to kill someone in the chest, and if they have body armour its 5 (i think). With this suggestion, that would mean after killing a player with body armour you would have 1 bullet left? thats honestly fucked

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

copy pasted from suggestion discussion:
context for my suggestion: yeah its a minor change you may think its pointless but for those who use other pistols, its sometimes frustrating dueling with deagle players when u run out of ammo and they still have 2 shots left, it would be nice to have the gun be inline with weapons like raging bull and revolver (its still better than the two since it one taps users with armour while the others dont)

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, Hharry said:

Suggestion: Reduce deagle ammo capacity 8>6

How will this benefit the server? Deagle users are not punished for missing their shots as they have so many of them. Reducing the capacity to be in line with other powerful pistols would make it balanced on the server.

Additional Comments: More balance more epic

- When I review all the pistols I will keep this in mind.

- I want all the pistols to have a place on the server. So if a nerf or buff is required that's what will be done.

17 hours ago, Lush said:

Entirely pointless doesn't help anyone deagle is already easily railed by auto users, if you aren't happy with your raging bull having less ammo then don't use it. The guns are based off real life and you'll find that the deagle has 8 shots.

- The deagle is a secondary weapon so of cause it should be losing to primary weapon.

- When It comes to balancing, the deagle will be compared to other secondary not anything else.

- If the deagle is offering to much value over the other pistols it will be pulled down or the other weapons will be brought up to match.

- We don't balance off real life stats.

16 hours ago, lexx the perc gremlin said:

Deagle users already can get counted super easily its unreal, this is just a further kick in the nuts,  with literally the basic mechanics of

• Jump spam
  • Crouch spam

Combined with autos it really a difficult and boring fight all the time, then you want to make it worth by decreasing the rounds we have? Just to make matters worse, Deagle takes 4 body shots to kill someone in the chest, and if they have body armour its 5 (i think). With this suggestion, that would mean after killing a player with body armour you would have 1 bullet left? thats honestly fucked

- Deagle isn't a primary, You should be at a disadvantage.

- When balancing secondary weapons they will be compared against other secondary weapons.

• Agree 1