HUON's BAN

Steam Name: HUON

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dirt12dirt123/

Reason for Ban: "disrupting play and arguing with staff"

Staff Member Who Banned You: Travesty

Ban Length: 1 Day

Your Appeal: Today this time accually falsely banned i was flaying at 4 15am 6/4/19 map: fast food when i got kicked for "metagaming and not playing by the rules" with diesel flux becuase i didnt kill him when there was a kos on him (from detective) i then rejoined a got a warning for it and asked travesty not rudely or in anyway agressive "how was i disrupting play" about 10secs later i got banned. Nor was i metagaming with deisel. the reason i didnt follow the kos called by the detective was becuase the player who had called it had been mingeing/rdming the last 3 or 4 maps before travesty had join. when he did join they started arguing and trying to start dramas and travesty gagged/muted everyone (i would report these player but i belive virus is making a report on them atm) i have multiple whitenesses who were on at the time and there were a few people who left becuase of those two induviduals. and i apoligise for all that nonsence the other night on the discord that was childish of me but this just isnt fair

*some screenshots attached below 

Cheers,

Huon

Evidence of RDM and your BS earlier tonight from an affected player:

My evidence of you continuing to argue which everyone had had enough of:

https://youtu.be/J8XLyHgvBzs

After jumping on the server I had to gag/mute you for arguing after being told to stop.

Then I had to kick you because you were denying the Detective's KOS of your mate Diesel (Either you're deliberately disrupting play or metagaming).

Finally, your kept arguing with me and with other players so I applied the ban.

How many warnings and staff actions will it take for you to stop ruining the gameplay for others?

First clip is taken out of context the round before hand they had rdmed deisel also i had done nothing in that clip exept call him a shit cunt for what he did the round before virus has clips of all if it that i am currently trying to get

second clip yes it was random damage i did not kill him but once again the round before has been cut out 

third clip nothing done wrong the person i had killed point blanc shotgunned the dectective to 9hp so i killed him and once again cut with out the clip of the bloke shooting the detective

clip 4 and clip for again just a snippet of an agument with what was earlier said cut out

and last vid in unavalible 

this is so stupid and full of lies and deception but none of those clips have me doing anything wrong in them also in clip 3 right after the cut the guy you got those clips of rdmed me for killed the guy who tryed to kill the detective

also as for the comments after the video i was not arguing when the gags were placed it was just diesel in chat and he stopped until (i dont know his name but its the guy you got the cips from) started agruing again we didnt do anything and once again you ignor that those players did anything wrong when they were the entire problem and they were the ones ruining the game for everyone so much so that people left becuase of it and you still ignore it why? and no i didnt keep arguing with you i asked you a single question as it was not clarified in the ban reason once again you ignored that i wrote that in the original report i gave time of those logs in you check almost every round in the hour before you join you will see them rdming and ARDMing

and at the time of the ban you had no knowlage of what had happend from those guys so none of that accually effects the reason you banned me you brought all that in yet you show no evidence of the rounds you accualy falsely banned me for

This is just a he said she said between me and those two but they have clips that they cut  they are trolls and you would know that if you were on the server at the time and they changed the behavior as soon as you joined. they were trolling rdming and metagaming even going so far as admiting  it and saying that they will use cut footage to get me and diesel banned

First clip is taken out of context the round before hand they had rdmed deisel also i had done nothing in that clip exept call him a shit cunt for what he did the round before virus has clips of all if it that i am currently trying to get

second clip yes it was random damage i did not kill him but once again the round before has been cut out 

third clip nothing done wrong the person i had killed point blanc shotgunned the dectective to 9hp so i killed him and once again cut with out the clip of the bloke shooting the detective

clip 4 and clip for again just a snippet of an agument with what was earlier said cut out

and last vid in unavalible 

this is so stupid and full of lies and deception but none of those clips have me doing anything wrong in them also in clip 3 right after the cut the guy you got those clips of rdmed me for killed the guy who tryed to kill the detective

The First Clip it may be that the user who recorded the clip RDMED Diesel but instead of Revenge RDMing do the mature thing get proof and contact a staff.

The Second Clip, you two were Mucking around following him and you were going on about "ahh Kos Umm" Then said "Diesel should I do it" then proceeded an attempt to kill him or interrupt his round.

The Third Clip, you claimed jimmy killed a person as he was climbing the tower. Now Curious about that as the way it was done the body was on the tower, now you got stuck inside of jimmy because you went up the ladder prior to him, meaning if he had shot/killed someone who was climbing ahead of him it would have been you.

The fourth Clip, you do tend to get involved in a lot of arguments and cause them. It can be seen that is was clipped into the conversation.

In saying all that above, it does appear you have been targeting the user Ponchioe. Which this would not be the first time this has occurred, as I have witnessed you go after another user before and after being warned you proceeded to call him a "Little bitch" in admin chat. You usually do it with your partner in Crime Diesel, and it needs to stop. This is a ONE day ban honestly not worth appealing, if you feel it is false contact another staff member on the discord through Dms, and they'll look into it for you. As a general rule of thumb it's bans that are longer then 2 days that are appealed.

Observing your actions on the server Huon, you appear to be quite immature for someone your age, I recommend you grow up after your ban is done and you actually attempt to be a decent player instead of someone that everyone thinks "Ohh It's just Huon the server minge/troll" It's not a good title to get my man. As I said above you need to do the mature thing, if you don't you can expect consequences for your actions as well. I seriously suggest you stop retaliating at players if they are starting it first, be mature and get proof and report it.