corn's Discord Appeal

Server: Discord

SteamID: 76561198051812363

Reason for ban: community disrepute

Issuing staff member: Jaska V

Ban length: 6 months

Appeal:

i believe that i am a good boy and that i do not deserve to be banned and to stay banned i think that i was banned for bad reason i have kept my self healthy and abiding by the flux rules as i have been banned
i am going to make a list of reasons of why my ban should be reduced and i should be unbanned starting from now the list starts now:

1. the ban has gone on for LONG ENOUGH
  2. I am a good person with a good looking face
  3. i am highly intelligent and respectful
  4. i respect the flux staff and their rules
  5. I speak to please, not to tease
  6. i treat others how i'd like to be treated
  7. I have 3 pet guinea pigs

I belive that this list is truthful and respectful of why i should be unbanned from the server

i have not broken any rules since my ban which is really good and cool of me i have to be completely honest with you i have not ever broken any rules

there is no better choice for an unban of a banend indivudal than myself because i believe that i am a good candidate to be unbanned

i promise not to do it again

i am a good person!
thank you for listening class

i have attached an image of my pet dog at the bottom of this appeal::::

spacer.png

• Yikes 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Lush said:

You are certainly a good boy and definitely quite mature for your age, ahah how about you come around my place some time tommorow and we can talk about this appeal over some tea? Otherwise I'm not really sure you have muajit.thumb.png.435f5401d2fa568a739cc929870ac7d4.pngch chance I kinda call the shots around here so make me happy and then I'll unban  you 🙂

Haha x sure thing I'll be around for tea around 3:30pm noon? Also, do you have sugar or do I need to bring my own cup of sugar? haha!

Hey @ corn  

I'm glad to hear you're taking better care of yourself and that this space away has done you good, however you're only fooling yourself if you believe that this ban was undeserved. It was a long time coming (long before myself even joining staff) and I think you knew that. This appeal doesn't exactly scream 'I know how I treated others was wrong and I want to start fresh', more of a shit post to be honest.

Regardless, the staff team will discuss this appeal for you and get back to you with a result.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lux said:

Hey @ corn  

I'm glad to hear you're taking better care of yourself and that this space away has done you good, however you're only fooling yourself if you believe that this ban was undeserved. It was a long time coming (long before myself even joining staff) and I think you knew that. This appeal doesn't exactly scream 'I know how I treated others was wrong and I want to start fresh', more of a shit post to be honest.

Regardless, the staff team will discuss this appeal for you and get back to you with a result.

I did not deserve anything bad that happen to me.

• Dumb 1

@ corn

After much deliberation, the Punishers have voted against reducing your ban.

We feel the intensity and the diversity of your offences and abuse justifies the full 6 Month ban.
We hope that you will take this time and reflect on how you can bring something positive to this community when you are unbanned in 3 Months.

Please know that when you are unbanned that this will be your last chance to participate in this community. If you return with the same attitude and behaviour that got you banned, you will find yourself permanently removed from this community.

I hope in the meanwhile that you keep well and take time for yourself until your ban expires.

/denied and closed.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • lux locked this topic