Jump to content

corn's Discord Appeal


Recommended Posts

Server: Discord

SteamID: 76561198051812363

Reason for ban: community disrepute

Issuing staff member: Jaska V

Ban length: 6 months

 

Appeal:

i believe that i am a good boy and that i do not deserve to be banned and to stay banned i think that i was banned for bad reason i have kept my self healthy and abiding by the flux rules as i have been banned
i am going to make a list of reasons of why my ban should be reduced and i should be unbanned starting from now the list starts now:

  1. the ban has gone on for LONG ENOUGH
  2. I am a good person with a good looking face
  3. i am highly intelligent and respectful
  4. i respect the flux staff and their rules
  5. I speak to please, not to tease
  6. i treat others how i'd like to be treated
  7. I have 3 pet guinea pigs

I belive that this list is truthful and respectful of why i should be unbanned from the server

i have not broken any rules since my ban which is really good and cool of me i have to be completely honest with you i have not ever broken any rules

there is no better choice for an unban of a banend indivudal than myself because i believe that i am a good candidate to be unbanned

i promise not to do it again

i am a good person!
thank you for listening class


i have attached an image of my pet dog at the bottom of this appeal::::


spacer.png

  • Yikes 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment

You are certainly a good boy and definitely quite mature for your age, ahah how about you come around my place some time tommorow and we can talk about this appeal over some tea? Otherwise I'm not really sure you have muajit.thumb.png.435f5401d2fa568a739cc929870ac7d4.pngch chance I kinda call the shots around here so make me happy and then I'll unban  you 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Yikes 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lush said:

You are certainly a good boy and definitely quite mature for your age, ahah how about you come around my place some time tommorow and we can talk about this appeal over some tea? Otherwise I'm not really sure you have muajit.thumb.png.435f5401d2fa568a739cc929870ac7d4.pngch chance I kinda call the shots around here so make me happy and then I'll unban  you 🙂

Haha x sure thing I'll be around for tea around 3:30pm noon? Also, do you have sugar or do I need to bring my own cup of sugar? haha!

Link to comment

Hey @ corn  

I'm glad to hear you're taking better care of yourself and that this space away has done you good, however you're only fooling yourself if you believe that this ban was undeserved. It was a long time coming (long before myself even joining staff) and I think you knew that. This appeal doesn't exactly scream 'I know how I treated others was wrong and I want to start fresh', more of a shit post to be honest.

Regardless, the staff team will discuss this appeal for you and get back to you with a result.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, lux said:

Hey @ corn  

I'm glad to hear you're taking better care of yourself and that this space away has done you good, however you're only fooling yourself if you believe that this ban was undeserved. It was a long time coming (long before myself even joining staff) and I think you knew that. This appeal doesn't exactly scream 'I know how I treated others was wrong and I want to start fresh', more of a shit post to be honest.

Regardless, the staff team will discuss this appeal for you and get back to you with a result.

I did not deserve anything bad that happen to me.

  • Dumb 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, corn said:

Haha x sure thing I'll be around for tea around 3:30pm noon? Also, do you have sugar or do I need to bring my own cup of sugar? haha!

I'll be making it, you wouldn't want to miss out on my special mixture

  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, George said:

my client has informed me to let you know, you have 3 weeks to live

i really hope la is unbanned so i can spend my last 3 weeks with him

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@ corn

After much deliberation, the Punishers have voted against reducing your ban.

We feel the intensity and the diversity of your offences and abuse justifies the full 6 Month ban.
We hope that you will take this time and reflect on how you can bring something positive to this community when you are unbanned in 3 Months.

Please know that when you are unbanned that this will be your last chance to participate in this community. If you return with the same attitude and behaviour that got you banned, you will find yourself permanently removed from this community.

I hope in the meanwhile that you keep well and take time for yourself until your ban expires.

/denied and closed.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
  • lux locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...