Trusted

Spoiler

i love all staff and will never be naughty boy, maybe i am a trusted user?....... look i might be a abit of a cheeky man but i can be trusted for advice on TTT. i just cant bhop.

thank you for listening

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, Golden said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i love all staff and will never be naughty boy, maybe i am a trusted user?....... look i might be a abit of a cheeky man but i can be trusted for advice on TTT. i just cant bhop.

thank you for listening

Sorry, unfortunately the staff team can't accept this due to the fact that you cannot bhop. Feel free to apply at a later date.

• MuchLuv 1

Hey Golden, the user group of trusted is given to those nominated by staff members, which is then voted on by the staff team. If you'd like to be nominated, I'd advise speaking to your favorite staff member about a nomination.

22 hours ago, Higashi said:

Hey Golden, the user group of trusted is given to those nominated by staff members, which is then voted on by the staff team. If you'd like to be nominated, I'd advise speaking to your favorite staff member about a nomination.

god shut the fuck up i beg

give me trusted