Travesty's Staff Application

Server: 

TTT

Steam name: 

Travesty Flux

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:41977339

36 (No, not a typo. Hence why my hat says 'Old Man')

Recommendations:

1: fpsbacon (Via Discord, 27/01/2019 18:36)

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Travis (Or Trav, either is fine), I am in ICT sales and prior to that was an ICT Manager/Team Leader/sysadmin for 15 years. 

Gaming is my downtime, and I try to play every evening and on weekends to relax. I have a passion for the Internet and technology, and am a functioning addict to Reddit and love a witty meme.

I am married (10 years in February this year), no kids, but a couple of dogs I spoil too much (Border Collie/Kelpie/Blue Heeler cross).

I live in Regional Victoria, luckily where NBN FttP means I have a very decent connection.

Why do you want to become staff?

I enjoy TTT as a social deduction gamemode in GMod, and find it disappointing when players treat it like a CoD deathmatch.

I want to be able to help maintain the level of TTT gameplay I enjoy and also prevent players from ruining the gameplay for others.

I also enjoy the Flux community, and have a natural inclination to helping communities that I'm part of.

Mau's comment in his application about staff being on later at night resonates with me, so I wish to assist with this problem.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

Yes, I prefer to use voice for most communication (With some binds). 

Even late at night I can use my mic as long as I dare not wake the wife!

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

5 hours until Regular, according to the server just now.

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

Yes, I was a member and staff of a now-defunct GMod community called AreteGaming for a number of years.

I joined AreteGaming in the Adjudicator role, which was to support the server staff in player disputes due to my experience doing this professionally.

I later became a TTT Admin also, due to my technical assistance of the Owner.

Throughout my time at AreteGaming I was a backup TTT Moderator, and also assisted in other servers.

I welcome any questions regarding this application.

Thanks!