OfficialTron117's Staff Application (updated)

Server: Trouble In Terrorist Town 

Steam name: (Flux) OfficialTron117

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87371690

Recommendations:

1: FPSBacon (1/22/2019 on ttt2)

Tell us about yourself.

-Hello, i'm Art, i'm 17, and i live in Texas. I am currently out of high school and not in a job yet but i am working on starting a eBay business involving drop shipping and flipping phones. My interests are gaming (obviously), photography, and aviation. I am a avid member of a competition group for the game Microsoft Flight Simulator X and I've taken the knowledge I've learned from the sim to join a flight school once i can afford it. Asides from everything else i play TTT a lot.

Why do you want to become staff?

-I believe that our TTT servers have become one of the "wild west" servers in the TTT ecosystem. Where the server's reputation has become one of a lawless land instead of a civilized society. And this is rarely fixed by staff that have become less and less active. I believe that my experience with the server and my large number of hours makes me the perfect candidate for staff to bring back order to the server as people only behave while staff is on. And i am on a lot. While my reputation on the server may unfortunately proceed me, i hope we can work towards a great solution where i am able to contribute to this great community as a whole, bringing law to the lawless.

Do you have a microphone and how often do you use it?

- I do not currently have a microphone but if needed i can get one and use it actively. Its just the rooms in my house and probably our new apartment (we're moving soon) have very thin walls so using a mic at 4:00 in the morning my time might impede my ability to be on during popular times.

How many hours do you have on Flux Servers?

- 161 hours and 15 minutes (9:09 AM CST 1/22/19)

Have you previously been a staff member on any Gmod servers?

- No, i have not. But i am a very quick learner and very proficient in electronics and operating systems so learning the server's ULX systems shouldn't be hard at all.

Thank you for considering me and have a nice day

OfficialTron117

I may be inactive in a sense frequently however from when I have seen you on in the past, you do tend to minge and RDM a fair bit. I've joined the server to get multiple complaints about you, However in recent times that appears to have settle down and you appear to be following the rules, and playing properly. I'm quite happy for you to be given a chance, provided you can continue to follow the rules, and you don't slip back into old habits.

+1

Best of Luck

Regards Ub3r

Wouldn't quite suggest this guy taking up and staff roles. Maybe one day in the future but for now:

1: Has massive rdm problem. Rdms when staff are offline. Had some run ins' with him in the past and he seemed to not own up to it, or bent/broke the rules to justify him rdming. Sometimes he blantantly rdms for no reason.

2: Everyone else I spoke to in regards to him also have the same problems with the rdm issue. Don't know where I'm going with this, but basically he isn't trusted by some parts of the community.