AGENT47 for Staff on TTT

6 minutes ago, BlipBlop said:

OgF0IZe.pngAtgR9as.png no surprise u dont have previous mod experience

nqzXFyy.png

Why are you judging a man for his past? Ex-criminals are not turned away from moderator applications due to their prior actions. Give everyone a chance, these very old instances of potentially negative behavior do not define Mr Agent 47 in his current state. I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath of air and reevaluate your choices and consider whether your judgement was necessary,

I can always rely on Agent to accurately assess a situation. He shows up and immediately asks "WHAT HAPPENED", he doesn't assume (that makes an ass out of u and me) but he asks the question. He has thoroughly tested the limits of the karma ban system (maybe has a future in dev testing?!) and gets karma banned every day to make sure the system is still functioning as intended.

The one negative thing I have to say is that he never showed up when we arranged to have a fight in the skycity carpark by the red Mazda. I even offered to go to the buffet with him afterwards, but no show. I think he waited by the wrong car. That's in the past now though.

All the best for your application and your Pak'N'Save career.

• Like 2
  • Winner 2
  • CoolStory 1

I'm neutral, never seen this person online but then again I really have not been playing TTT that much lately, so maybe I have missed em. I'm sure they are a cool guy but i would need to get to know em better before having an opinion on it

On 5/18/2022 at 8:27 PM, BlipBlop said:

i am man of justicism im trying to become an ex criminal server admin myself

Man that's a good bit of comedy. The day that ever happens I'll get a tattoo with your name on it.

• Kat locked this topic