valetta for Staff on TTT

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584499483

Current Server Level: 26

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Bacooba

About valetta 'wolfe':

I am 21 years old and have been playing Garry's Mod since 2012. I have a history with leadership roles both in real life and in gaming communities, including having prior staffing history with Flux TTT.  I would say my experience with TTT servers in particular when it comes to staffing is extensive with multiple years of moderating across multiple servers (Flux, GFL, Space Cats, Fallen Angels)

I took a break from Garry's Mod for the last few months of 2020 and majority of 2021. This break was due to a few reasons (mainly COVID and work) and was the main reason for me leaving the community.  During the break I stopped playing video games in general and was pretty much tied up with work not having enough time for anything other than sleep when I was home, so between my break and now there isn't actually a whole lot to talk about. I would also like to add reassurance that a break like this won't happen again as I have left that job and have no intentions of going back to work conditions like that again. 

On the server I do tend to mess around a little bit during the lower player counts with people that I know are generally A-Okay with a little bit of shenanigans but I still have no prior history of breaking rules on Flux, I have not had any warnings, slays or bans from staff in my whole time playing on the server (old server and current server).

Reason for Application:

During the hours I normally play (10pm - 6am AEST) there is no active staff on the server and the server still has a decent amount of people playing (around 10 people give or take). This seem to get out of hand fairly quickly. For example, the server last night had a player that spent around 3 hours RDMing and targeting one player specifically which ruined the experience for most players on the server. 

I think due to my history of being staff on this server (old server), it would be a good idea for me to take on staffing during these times to avoid situations like this in the future and for me to do my part in reducing the amount of time there are no staff present on the server.

Previous Experience:

Fallen Angels TTT - Admin (2015-2016

SchoolRP - Moderator (2016-2017

EG TTT - Moderator (2018-2019

SC TTT - Moderator (2019)

Flux TTT - Moderator (2020)

Additional Comments:

Changing name on the server to 'peep' & 'valetta' as of 22/3 to avoid confusion with other community members. 

Edited by valetta
  • valetta changed the title to valetta for Staff on TTT
  • Kat locked this topic