noobstey77's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: N/A

Reason for ban: hacking

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: 49 years

Appeal:

pleas i am truly sorry for hacking i was just using my auto clicker cus i saw so many people doing pls release me i really want to play on the server  it is my favorite server

Hey there noobstey, for the punishers to actually review your ban you must give the bare minimum of evidence and explanation. 

A big one is your actual steamid. Better yet if you could post a screenshot of the ban screen, message etc will do wonders in your appeal. Finally, you need to give more detail in the appeal section about the ban, especially when you were banned. 

On a search of the name: noobstey77, not one thing has come up regarding any punishment.

19 hours ago, Higashi said:

Hey there noobstey, for the punishers to actually review your ban you must give the bare minimum of evidence and explanation. 

A big one is your actual steamid. Better yet if you could post a screenshot of the ban screen, message etc will do wonders in your appeal. Finally, you need to give more detail in the appeal section about the ban, especially when you were banned. 

On a search of the name: noobstey77, not one thing has come up regarding any punishment.

Is it possible that he made a flux forums specific account and not attached it to his steam account? 

• Dumb 1
  • 1 month later...