Truth's PC

Truth needs a working PC so he is eligible to play FNAF SB, he would also like to play gamers other than GMOD (aka TTT)

Below is listed the minimum hardware specifications, please provide other suitable options

thankyou.

MINIMUM:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Core i5 6600K

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

DirectX: Version 12

Storage: 80 GB available space

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

If he needs one right now I suggest the following:

Go 10th gen intel at minimum as Windows 11 support is probably going to be important in the near future, plus resource optimization on Windows 11 is far superior to anything prior

6th gen intel is too old (I struggle to do a lot of CPU intensive tasks despite not doing them all that often so headroom to do them is always a plus)

16-32 GB Ram will be sufficient for now but I highly suggest the 32GB as 8GB barely is sufficient for modern AAA games and productivity  on top of backend processes(I often hit scarily close to the 16GB mark) also I say 10th gen intel as DDR5 RAM and motherboards supporting it are mad expensive

Budget effectively and try for a 1660 or better yet a 1660 super as a 1050 is often the bare minimum for even normal settings

For storage try for a 512GB ssd as your main drive and for anything larger that you dont plan on using too often/games that arent data transfer hungry go for a WD black 4tb HDD as they provide the best quality and transfer speeds despite costing more than a WD blue or equivalent

If later on down the track (ie the next half a year or so)

I suggest pretty much the same except for waiting on AMD's response to 12th gen intel as it will more than likely drive down the costing of their CPUs and will hopefully have in the time had the cost of said DDR5 ram and motherboards become cheaper.

Also buying later on prevents you from encountering early-adopter headaches like what I encountered with early DDR4 adoption and the hardware associated.

Hit me up on steam, I am actually doing pc building as a side hustle.

My previous PC could run this, however it has been sold

Specs were Ryzen 5 1600, GTX1060 3gb, 16gb ram, 500gb ssd and a 2tb hdd. It cost me around $600 at the time of the build but now the parts may be cheaper, especially the 1600/1600x