Phuizour's Discord Appeal

Server: Discord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59500869

Reason for ban: Posting NSFW Content

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Im not sure

Appeal:

Hello Flux Staff.

So I recently re-joined TTT on your servers and went to go to the discord server and noticed I was banned. When i asked a Senior mod they advised me I was banned for posting Lewd content.

I understand that this was wrong and am sorry for posting lewd content in channels that aren't designated for NSFW.

P.S. there was mention of me arguing with Staff by the senior moderator and if that is correct about be arguing about posting lewd photos and arguing that point in a not NSFW context I apologies.

As coming from someone who has recently come back from a discord ban, this is against the rules.

There are young people who can have access to the discord so this content isn't permitted and it should have been obvious when there is no dedicated NSFW channel.

Also, although I didn't witness it, as Nyo said, threatening to Doxx a staff member, or anyone is just awful even if you don't have the ability to do it. 

Maybe wait out the ban length, as it is described as just being NSFW content, the ban may only last from a week to a month/

• Like 1

Hey man!

Due to this ban being as ancient as @ Wookie is, and under the new "Clean Slate" way of life the new Flux Servers has undergone the past few months. We will be unbanning you!

Please rejoin the discord via our link here. We hope you behave yourself in this new server setting, and enjoy your time 😄

You will be on probation for 6 months! Moving forward we are a NSFW free community, please refer to our discord rules for more information!

• omgtimthewizard 2