SC intro:)

Figured one of these may do some good since I've been playing for majority of the day yesterday and intend to stick around.

Hi, I'm Suicide Christ. Got a lot of previous names so if you really care to know, feel free to ask. 

Some of you may know me from previous servers. I know I've seen a couple of people I've played with a fair bit years ago, like Higashi, Doma and Kat. I started with Game[REDACTED] in 2013 to mid 2015, VHS-7 in late 2015 to 2017, Poseidon for a bit late 2017 until a bunch of us migrated to Voxel end of 2017/start of 2018 until 2019 I think. Community managed, co-owned and admined (in order bar Poseidon) all and had fun the entire time regardless of rank. Been reminiscing on those times recently, so I thought I'd try reignite the flame that is playing TTT by playing the most popular server. Kinda sad but doesn't take away from the fact that I'm glad to be here. I also signed up to the forums in May 2020??? but have no memory of doing so, so there's that.  I like to think I'm rather friendly, however that's up to you to decide ig. 

Uhhh it's been forever since I did one of these and dunno what to say so uuuhhh look forward to catching you in game while I miss lots of shots and complain about dying to auto weps:)

Edited by Suicide Christ
fuck off
  • Like 1