Reporting 76561198078619096 for Rule Violation

Mark

Incident occurred on TTT, at 09/26/21 6:40 GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561197960278671

Reported Player: whowho (76561198078619096)

Description of incident:

she not only called me a n*&&er but told me to die in my sleep (note this was 80% made out of spite so just say denied if you want)

Evidence:

i dont know how to turn image files into links so ill send it to you via discord 

ive decided to cancel the report i have no clue how to 

Edited by Mark
cancelling report
  • Yikes 1
  • Dumb 1

you rdm me literally multiple times every single day i play on the server. you have false kos’d me multiple times just today, including when i was your t buddy. you constantly false report me, propkill me, push me off edges, etc. whenever you’re online i am literally guaranteed to not be able to play the game as it’s meant to be played and this has resulted in me leaving the server so many times after having to deal with your shit.

so yes today i lost my temper and said some nasty things to you. i’m not really sorry and we both know you’ve been asking for it for literal months of this behaviour lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mark said:

(note this was 80% made out of spite so just say denied if you want)

Why even bother making this if it's made out of spite

Idk I really feel like 

31 minutes ago, whowho said:

you rdm me literally multiple times every single day i play on the server. you have false kos’d me multiple times just today, including when i was your t buddy. you constantly false report me, propkill me, push me off edges, etc.

Is a lot worse than calling someone the N word and telling them to die 

I can almost guarantee I've said worse things to both of you on the server and neither of you care 

Just get over this autistic shit and at least be neutral lmao

• Like 1